24

"What? Yashiro, you found Hanitaro for me!? You're a lifesaver! I looked everywhere! Ao-chan gave it to me once upon a time

"What? Yashiro, you found Hanitaro for me!? You're a lifesaver! I looked everywhere! Ao-chan gave it to me once upon a time. I take him with me wherever I go, but he always manages to disappear on me ... Seriously, thanks! Would you leave him right there? I'm a little .. preoccupied at the moment." Akane muttered.

Yashiro stared down at him, deadpanning at his prayer position as he was on all fours, his head bowed down to the ground with a talisman on his head and prayer beads surrounding him in a circle as well as Mokke that were cheering for him as another drop of the boy's sweat had dripped onto the ground.

"Um .. What are you doing?" Yashiro asked curiously, putting his belonging down.

Akane chuckled nervously. "Oh, well, ha-ha .. You know how Mirai wrecked havoc all over school today? It made Minamoto-senpai and Natsuki-senpai just a little upset, I guess. I think its been about an hour since I came into this room .. And I haven't .. been able to move .. one millimeter from this position .."

It was a perfect form, a miracle that he wasn't shaking, although it was expected. Despite his figure, Akane was rather lean himself, having exercised and worked out when his childhood friend Akane had developed a crush on someone strong. "That's rough .." Yashiro muttered.

"Keep moving your mouth and you may be in trouble." Nora snapped at him as the door opened, revealing the pair, dubbed king and queen of popularity apparently. "It's Yashiro-san. We don't see you here often, hello." Teru greeted as he placed the stack of papers he'd just picked up from the lounge onto the table.

"H-Hello .. ❤︎" Yashiro managed to mumble as she stared up at him in awe. "What brings you here?" Teru questioned as he smiled at her.

"I was bringing Akane something of his .. and I'm looking for Hanako." The first-year explained as Teru let out a hum. "From the Seven Mysteries." Teru snapped his fingers as a loud gasp filled the room, the sound of Akane being freed from his restraints as he sat up, sweat drenched, panting heavily.

"Whew! I can move!" He declared happily as the beads wrapped themselves around Teru's wrist once again. "I thought it might be a little too cruel to keep you in that position in front of a girl .. Just for now." Teru said simply as the boy flinched and shuddered. "You're gonna make me do it again when this is over?" Akane whined.

"No.1 has fallen!"

"Take him down!"

"Waaah!" The Mokke chanted as they surrounded him, however Akane showed no reaction to them as Yashiro blinked and turned toward the president. "Is he going to be okay? Doesn't he see them?" Yashiro asked, referring to the Mokke.

Patting the tired Nora's head as she leaned against the wall, propped up in a chair in her human form as she blinked lazily. Teru turned to his vice president as he walked over. "Aoi."