21

In contrast to the usually positive and sparkly radiant energy from the student council president and the grouchy, grumpy witch, today, their roles were switched

In contrast to the usually positive and sparkly radiant energy from the student council president and the grouchy, grumpy witch, today, their roles were switched. Teru had an aura around him that screamed death as his hair was sticking out in all sorts of places and his skin was a rather ghastly pale. His hand was scribbling across the paper, barley making it recognizable as his signature.

Nora was rejuvenated from the long, long sleep she had gotten that had pulled her through the patrol without a single complaint. Teru's chin was rested atop the palm of his hand as Nora stared at him. "Teru .. are you sick?" She asked the male with a raised brow as he perked up at the mention of his name.

A blank, sheepish smile was on his face as he blinked, allowing the question to register with a delay. "Ah. No, just .. sleepy." He lied terribly as the witch narrowed her eyes at him. "If you say so .." She wasn't one to pry, if Teru was sick, he wouldn't last through the day and she would expect him to pass out sooner or later.

When that time came around, it would give her a golden opportunity to tease him. So she left it be.

Akane however, decided it would be a great opportunity to tease the agitated president, thus resulting in the boy hung upside down from the ceiling as Nora smiled. His words had become incoherent jumbles as the blood rushed to his head. "Teru .. he's going to pass out." Nora deadpanned.

The president looked up with a hum. "Did you say something, Nora?" The witch shook her head.

Heading to her next class as she turned the corner, the witch let out a yelp as her books and bag went dropping to the floor with a thud. Before she could make contact with the ground as well, a hand snaked around her waist and kept her on her feet, thankfully as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ah! I'm sorry, Natsuhiko!" Nora nearly stammered as her fellow second-year, Hyuuga Natsuhiko scratched the back of his head with a grin. Disheveled red hair as well as black and dark grey eyes, also considered rather good looking as he helped her pick up her belongings off of the floor.

"It's no worries. I suppose that was my fault anyways, Natsuki-chan~" He winked as she only smiled back.

"I haven't seen you around ever since that one incident when you had tried to hug Sakura-senpai and slipped, falling down the stairs. How was your head after that accident?" Nora asked genuinely as she referred to their green haired upperclassmen. She too, was rather pretty but known for her outwardly cold demeanor and quietness.

Natsuhiko chuckled. "It helps me sleep better at night knowing that the beautiful lotus flower of our year was worried about me~" The male dramatized as Nora only rolled her eyes jokingly. They weren't the closest of friends, but the two didn't dislike one another either, having home economics together in their first year.

He was a rather reckless individual who particularly is shown not using his brain most of the time, considering there was a time he was bleeding from his head and still smiling sheepishly, also causing a fire in the home-economics room while trying to bake something for the third year, Sakura Nanamine.