Bar and Troll

This is a oneshot written between me,  Firehedgehog , ChaosDancer12MistraltheSkelegirl and Spadeandlycanproxie  in discord....We were having fun.

NootNoot, Dreamer and Ruru walked into a bar.

"Not this again..." Nightmare said hearinga voice make fun fo hsi name, Error shrugged totally use to it.

"Wait.. hwo did i get here and who was that!" Dream said looking around shaken.

Not Stirred.

"Just sit down and get a drink! Before you ask no I'm not buying your drinks!" Error growled and sits down .

"Wheeeeee!" A tiny Reaper cried, as she shot pass the bar, on her blaster. "You'll never take me alive!"

"Meh..." a female Error said drinking her coca cola, fire randomly sparking aroudn her then vanishing.

A blurry looking female Sans popped in for a moment, grabbed a coffee, then vanished.

"What is happening!" Dream cried out in alarm at what he is seeing. Mostly seeing a lot of female versions of Sans...many he will admit cute.

Nightmare tentacle slapped him to snap out of it.

"Its Christmas, and there stir crazy," the female error said idly.

"Who put a mistletoe here? I banned those wretched things here!" A female Sans demanded behind the bar. She was wearing a bartender outfit like Swap Muffet would wear.

The female Error looked under a table where an itty bitty error with a pot of skittle sat. "Him.." she said.

An Error sans that looked like a fox was just sipping hot cocoa at a table amused at the chaos.

Dream face turning bright yellow as he look around. So, many keep coming.

"Don't think about it." Nightmare said not looking at his brother. "Many of them will rip you to shreds."

"Really, don't think on it," A pregnant Dream said from a booth, there mate Error cuddling up against them with there son Palette eating ice cream across from them.

"Yeah... Don't think about it." A Geno said, as he gave Dream a smile...

A cross with a flower crown sat across from the fox Error talking about bees, he honestly looked pretty adorable.

The Cross giggled as the fox Error joked about something.

"You entered a bar Called 'Troll's r' Us' they should have expected it," an Ink without a paintbrush or paints said siting next to the female Error.

Dream look at Geno and that smile. Almost lean in closer-

BAM

Dream fell down and knock out being hit with a frying pan.

"Didn't even get a drink and already passed out." Error stared at the sight as he take a sip of his Peppermint Twist Hot Chocolate.

The fox Error cackled into his drink after witnessing that.

"Time to go, Pallys bedtime is almost here," the pregnant Dream said, moments later the family of three vanished leaving many wondering how that pairing happened.

The cross skipped over to the newcomers and greeted them with a smile, "Hiya! I'm Tubbo!"

"I gotta go... I need to catch a sugar high Reaps..." The Geno muttered, before he disappeared.

Nightmare didn't bother to move his brother. Just place a caution sign on his body.

"See you guys next crack," the female Error giggled, and literally faded out with the strange Ink.

What a strange bar...But hey their drinks are good!