Error adopts Sally

Drabble requested from @Firehedgehog

Summary: Error living in the Creepypasta world and adopted Sally. Pure fluff along with sadness.

Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~

Error put the last box down and sighs. He still has a bit of work to do. Well could have done it faster with his strings or not buy so much. But he did need a few materials for his home. He only been in this new world for like 3 days and so far content with the place. Well as content as a former destroyer can be. But hey at least the new home he bought not white, nice tv and get too do whatever he wants.

He has so much chocolate to try out.

Got back to work and set everything up. He was quite happy buying a phone and use this YouTube App. It helps a lot how to get the tv together and his laptop working. Opening portals were easier but this help out too.

Once he was done, for the day, he sits down on the couch and took a bite out of the chocolate bar. Turn on the tv and found the show he wanted. Pleased when he found the channel and relaxed. Mind now and then wander what puppet should he sew up again.

THUMP!

Or just ignore that strange thump that on the second floor of this house.

THUMP!

Nope. Just going to sit here. Eat his chocolate and watch his show.

THUMP!

Fine! He'll go check!

Grumble and gets up to find this sound. It better just be something that fell down three times. Or could have been unlucky and someone broke in his house. Well really it would be the other person unlucky. Goes up the stairs and looked around till he looked at a door that shut. That was the only room he hasn't changed yet. Or probably not since the room gave him a sad feeling of sorts.

THUMP!

Well now has to go in the room of the strange noise.

Took a few steps and open the door. Turn the light on and stared at the figure on the floor.

A child.

A child with blood coming down her forehead. Wore a dirty pink dressed. Bruises and scratches all over her arms, legs, and bit of her neck. She was clutching a rabbit against her body. Long wavy brown hair and a pair of bright green eyes staring at his own.

"Huh? The owner didn't say anything about a kid still leaving here." He going to throw a complaint at the relator. Could he do this suing too? He technically didn't know a kid was still here. Well their also the parents that should get punished and leaving a child behind like this...A kid who doesn't have a physical soul he could sense but the soul herself. Wait? What the heck?

"Who are you?''

He shakes his head and look at the child. "Error? What about you little imp?"

She blinked and held the stuff bunny closer.

"You don't have to tell me? But I will need to give a name when I call someone." Geez who does he call for these situations?

"Call someone?''

"Yes. You got a number? Like to get your parents or-"Stop when she suddenly started to tear up and her head was down. Oh no crying kids are never good. Took a few steps and kneel on one leg. "Hey, hey come on little imp. Don't cry I didn't mean to make you upset. But we need to call someone. At least let them check that head of yours or –"