The Ugly Ring

Everyone go thank FirehedgehogSpiritNinja45MoonAndStarsAlign, and ChaosDancer12 for this crazy drabble! Their great! We had lots of fun and now enjoy!

Error just was looking that it! He just went inside the jewelry store! Now store arguing with the employee. Who trying to get him to buy the ugliest yet expensive ring ever. He just wanted to look around dangit! Not buy that ugly thing!

"For the last time I'm not buying that piece of garbage!" Error argued with the employee.

"But this ring is soooo you!" Karen Linda, yes her name tag shows that, smile but twitching as she trying to sell the piece of junk.

"Are you blind?" Error twitch.

Someone hummed as they're watching, wondering what wasn't liked

Unholy lettering glowed on the inside of the ring.

And no, its wasn't the one ring.

That was thrown in a Volcano.

The gems on the ring were clearly resin

"See it fricken glowing!" Error point at the ring.

"That's normal!"

A floating text said 'Made in Minecraft Modded.'

And they were an unholy combination of colors.

Even worse than that 90's nightmare and the squid combined

"RUDE!"

035 got closer, the sight of the ring somehow caused the mask's expression to turn to disgust.

A cat could be seen from the window running away Fresh chasing her.

"BUY THE DAMN RING"

"HECK NO! THE MOMENT I PUT THAT THING GOING TO BE SOME HORROR ADVENTURE CLICHE MOVIE!"

Slenderman tried to pretend he wasn't waiting in the shadows and edged away whistling innocently.

SCP-035 spat some of his corrosive blood at the ring, that abomination needed to be destroyed!

The blood was not effective.

"035 body why you here and who body did you take?" Error look at the body that the mask took possession of this time.

It was a squid that he knew...

"Just an idiot that was looking for you." Said mask replied, ready to just spit the blood again but corrosive enough that glass would be useless.

"Fantas-GET THAT AWAY FROM ME KAREN LINDA!"

In alarm 035 spat blood at the woman's hands, yes even glass would have been worthless against it too.

"AHHHHHHH MY HANDS MELTING! MY HANDS!" Karen Linda rolled around on the ground.

The ring gleamed darkly as if laughing.

Error and 035 look at the ring.

The ring somehow looked back without eyes.

"Toss it to a black hole?" The mask suggested.

"Yeah let someone else deal with it." Error open a portal and toss it.

The ring cried!

It fell into the black hole....Kidding! It actually fell into the void and landed in a ship.

The ring somehow gave off the feeling of relief.

At least it was gone.

The crewmates look at the random, yet ugly, ring that appeared.

"That ring SUS!"

The ring gave the feeling of laughing evilly.

"Out the airlock with it?"

"Who's picking it up"

"Guys....It a ring!"

The imposter hissed at it

The ring sat innocent.

"You and that ring is SUS!"

Ring thrown out the airlock...Ring was not an Imposter

Just ugly.