Lust New Admire

Drabble requested from @1234567aph

Summary: Lust falls into the void with error and they get a house together like in your first chapter but meet different people before Jeff. Like Kagekao I could see those two getting along well and error well you do whatever you want

Pairing: Lust x Kagekao, Lust x another *maybe later on in the request*

Error x surprise *Would be in the next if the story wants another part*

Error speaking ""

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Error im going to go shopping!"

"You want me to come?"

"Oh no you don't have too! You have enough on your shoulders with those orders." Lust coming in the office. He was wearing a black leather jacket, purple tank top with a light blue heart in the middle, black pant with a purple belt with heart loops, black fingerless gloves and purple boots.

"I don't mind." Error look up and tilting his head as he was sitting at his work desk. The dark bone skeleton wearing his red sweater, black pants with blue fading down, and wearing blue scarf that barely off his neck.  He was sewing another puppet that was Blue wearing a new version of his battle armor. The real one that Error made for his dear friend then that battle armor he would wear to get others off his back. One they wouldn't see again expect in memories and the puppets.

Error and Lust been in this new universe, after Error suicide attempt to jump in the void with Lust jumping in with him, for 6 months now. The two were a bit shocked, one from living, and the new world they are now living in.

No, reason for a creation or destruction a balance that worked on its own. Humans and monsters living together and never went underground for years. The world has magic and energy but wasn't like their own. Magic like forgotten here expect a select few could do it or have some kind of supernatural ability. Like a few of these Creepy pastas that Error found in the code. But magic was there still but rare. So, Error and Lust had to be careful so nobody finds out.

Error easily fitted their two codes in the new universe like it was nothing. Enough background history, so called birth certificates, both of them homeschool and college diplomas to get people off their backs. Error and Lust picked the story about the two of them being adoptive brothers, they had a third, Lust Papyrus, but he passed away. Lust didn't need to have sex a lot now and he was relived from that. He still his flirty self but felt better in a long time but still some issues. Well the two of them still have much issues to sort out but willing to try to live this new life.

The bank had a field day with the bar of gold they brought for exchange of money. Both of them very rich with the money the gold they brought and exchange for money. Still have a lot of gold on hand if anything were to happen. And if need be Error could steal. Lust put his foot down on that. They found a nice house near the woods but not too far away from civilization. Lust had a field day with the shopping and Error only came so Lust wouldn't overdo it along with keeping a close watch on his brother. Plus, they did need some materials for their home like a new TV, pain for few walls need to be repainted, beds *Error complained about that since he didn't need sleep but Lust not having it* and so much more that barely put a dent in the money spending.  At the end Error did buy some stuff for himself as well like sewing materials, a cellphone *that Lust got too* and anything chocolate related.

Then after a month passed of the two skeletons settling down Lust decided Error should sell a few puppets and few clothes he made. Not like they need money but it was something to do and nice job on the side. Error was unsure till he finally gave it a try to get Lust off his back. Plus, he hates it when he makes his eyes sockets to do that look. Quite a surprised it was for Error how many people wanted to buy his puppets that first week. First it was puppets, then small clothing accessories and the clothes itself.