Annoying Octopuses

This request is from Firehedgehog

Summary: If Nightmare jumped with Error to the Creepypasta world. Nighty and Slendy keep having fights etc feeling as if the other copying the other. 

Hope you like it!

Error Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Error will, sometimes, admit maybe jumping in the Void wasn't the best thing...Who he kidding he do it again! Just wish under better circumstances. But what happen in the last battle was too much. Nightmare group came in to help. But it was too much even when Blue joined in to fight on their side.

Blue, Killer, Horror, Dust and Cross died in battle but took many with them.

Error never felt such anger and hatred to see his family dust away. His first real friend dusted. Nightmare was worse taking everyone down and didn't stop him till it was getting to much and they arrive in Outertale.

They just stared into that dark abyss of the Void.

They jumped together and held on to each other as they fell down in the void. Let everyone suffer and take the consequences.

Next, thing they know they are in this Creepypasta world, starting over the best they can with this second chance and a year later meet the Creepypasta themselves! Well really Jeff crashed into their window and almost got strangle by Nightmare. But yeah that's how it all started.

Error does like the Creepypasta. Even if they can be annoying and crazy at times. Expect the little ones. Just gotta be careful with their puppy dog looks. Or when they break something in their house. But they aren't too bad. Nightmare won't admit but he does enjoy their company and the negatively helps a lot for him. But he swears one more window gets broken he'll break a few bones.

Yet Error doesn't understand this strange "rivalry" between Nightmare and Slenderman.

Yes, they both have tentacles. They both are bosses. Both have anger issues even when they try to hide it. They both have to deal with idiots. They despised paper work.

But come on this is ridiculous!

First, it was about how the office looked

"Get out of my office!"

"Not like I want to be in here and need paper! By the way throw the damn throne out!

"Last time I check this is my office! Oh yes and my damn house!"

"You still don't need a throne!"

Error had to throw them both out of the office as they were destroying the place. Then it was clothing.

"Says the one who closet only filled with black suits and ties!"

"Your one to talk all with tar clothes!"

"Hey why not you go to your brother the one who has style!"

"Your one to talk about brothers!"

"Jokes on you I actually hated my brother so ha!"

"Bet still had better style than you!"

"Splendorman actually can pull off a style!"

Error and Trenderman at the time had to stop them. Poor Trenderman sewing machine got destroyed and the two had to be used as models as punishments.

"Control your tentacles."

"Oh Im sorry I only have them out ready to slap someone."

"If you need me to smack you in the back of the head you can put them up."

"Touch me with those ill break them!"

"I like to see you try!"

Offenderman that time had to stop them. Which was quite sad at that point if he had to go in and stop them.

"Will you two stop with this stupid fighting!" Error looked at the two on the couch.

"He starts it!"

"Oh don't blame this on me!"

"BOTH OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF NOW OR ELSE ILL MAKE YOU BE PUPPETS IN SALLY AND LAZARI NEXT BALLET RECITAL! THAT'S INCLUDES THE TUTUS!"

"..."

"..."

"So, um Nightmare I need some um advice to punished Jeff, Ben and Laughing Jack from their last failed mission."

"Oh um yeah sure. I um maybe if you have time show me how you do that static trick with your own missions."

"Yes, yes sure."

Error smile please his two annoying octopus friends taking the first step of getting along.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There we go! Off to the next one!