The Puppet and Cross

This request is for Glamour4000

Will admit rushed this one a bit but I do hope you like it.

Note this Error will be somewhat different from Disguised Puppet Error. Some plots similar but different.

Summary: Error didn't jump in the void, made it looked like he did, and stayed in the Anti-Void. Only ones visiting him is Blue and Lust. Everyone else thinks he dead and will leave it at that. Learns about the Masquerade Party. Not sure to go but decided to "invite" himself. The party was nice till he hears many things about him and many happy for his death. Ran out to be alone. Then get a surprised when Cross himself finds him.

Pairing:

Cross/Error

Singing

I do not own the pictures or music being used.

Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Error stared at himself in the mirror.

He was actually going to do this?

Try to find any kind of excuse to not do this. Quite frankly many of its reasonable.

For, one they all think he is dead when he fell to his "death". Then again when the portal open it did look like the void to make them all think that? But it was worth it. Plus his choice and decision was a huge leap as it rip the strings of Fate off him. Oh the scream she did when she learn of that. It was satisfying. Why it happen that way he doesn't know and quite frankly doesn't care as she leaves him alone. Fate who can no longer control him and at the same time can't take away the powers that are his. She can do nothing but watch back and see what Error will do. Oh and said powers and few abilities of his return back and got too work. Well he had to rest in his anti-void but added some new features in quickly before he can fully rest.

And one of them if too make sure nobody can come in his Anti-Void. Not even Ink, Nightmare, Core or anyone who was able to get in. He can let them think the Anti-Void connected to him and that is why they can no longer enter. At least an ideal plan that seem too work as nobody been able too. You think Reaper figured it out by now but Error will leave that be till the time comes. But he did allowed two people her nd the only ones who know he is alive.

Blue and Lust.

Error only real true friends left. The Charas he didn't tell them he alive and best they are too not know till he fixes issues up. Or at least find a way to fix this stupid balance for good.

That was another reason it would seem strange he only interacted with Blue and Lust. Blue being under house for who knows who long under his brother. Which Error was able to fix so Blue get some freedom after the past few weeks? Lust who doesn't have that many friends and will think very differently. Which Error doesn't care but he has some senses left to care for Lust.

He didn't want to be around any of them. Doesn't want to be around the ones who are celebrating his death. But yet he is doing this to himself. Wow he really is a sicko in a way.

Plus, he has a "job" too do. Able to hide and destroyed many copies under their noses. But who knows how long before they think Error has return. Or at least a new Destroyer taking his spot. He should focus on that. It made it very easy with his abilities to do it from the Anti-Void than in the AU itself. Easy and painless quickly. It didn't mean he still feels a bit horrible what he has to do.

Look one last time at himself and then down at the mask. Traced the full face mask with star design on the side. No, mouth but slit eyes.
(No, crown and shoulders covered. Mask mark blue instead of purple.)