Error and Void in the Creepypasta World

Drabble idea, oc itself belongs to @Yumiko111316 and TwistyKei

I hope you like it @Yuiko111316 and the pairing I give them!

Enjoy!

Error speaking ~

Void speaking ~

Error X surprise, and Void x surprise pairing on the side if you see it closely

~ ~ ~

"ERROR!"

Error turn his head slightly and eyes widen to see Void jumping out of the white anti-void. At the same time as he was falling down into the void. Arms open out to him waiting to hug him.

No, no, no!

He didn't want him to see him like this!

Void was resting when Error left to go destroy another AU and was ambushed by Ink group. Ha it was De Ja Vu all over again expect no Void this time at the end to bring back. The battle that was a few minutes ago was the last straw. Error just couldn't take it anymore! He'll admit not thinking about how his friends would feel and be affected when he went to Outertale and go to the Void. He was just so tired.

Void. Dammit oh Void deserve a better friend then him. Error would think all the eons that past. He gets it in his skull, then again all the cracks and head injuries part the issue even after being healed, Void a trusted friend. Heck like brother. Helping him all these years, getting hurt, protecting him, and risking his life for him. Void maybe the next skeleton, after Blue, to listen to him why he does it. Well Void thoughts of Ink turn to bigger dislike than before. That's one nice way to put it. Along with the first battles Void had against the Star Sans.

It wasn't pretty at all. But Error was quite proud to see Void use Ink and Dream own weapons against them. Such memories.

Memories no longer can be made as they'll be torn into pieces.

Error gasped as Void hugs him and both falling down into the dark void. Error holds on to him tightly and clench his eyes socket. "Im sorry."

"Don't just don't. Together."

"Yeah together."

"Together you two will be."

Arms wrap around the two and bring her chosen child and new child to a new home. A new beginning for them both. Just need a few alternate changes to start.

Trenderman sighs as he leaves his brother mansion. He doesn't mind meeting up with his brothers once in a while. Family is important. But does it have to be during his busy time. Well really his vacation time off and like some time to himself. Ignored the small sensation in his heart of loneliness in his heart. Loneliness for a family. He does miss those time in his youth and later years being with his brothers. Being around them. As much of a pain and trouble asses they can be. They are at the end his family.  Family that all have their own things to do and people around. Now Trenderman isn't lonely like when he working at his company with coworkers and friends he made. Making sure his fashion company not related with dealing with his brothers, at least 2, of their mess unless he needs to help them. But friends and co-workers can only fill up so much. Great he going to be feeling that lonely sappy again. Should have brought dang hoodie to pull it over his face.

Stop when he suddenly hears metal clanging past an alleyway. Would have kept going and ignoring it. If he didn't catch the sounds of sniffs. Look at the alleyway and slowly walk around the place. If his mouth was formed a look of disgust would be shown. He been in filthier and dirtier situation, many wouldn't be legal, but still disgust him. Kept look till he stops at a small box that move. He crouches down and lower his head down to open the side lid.