Blue Is So Done

This is a request for KattraKnit  I hope you like it. Apologize how long it took to get to it. But here it is now.

I do some what apologize about Blue attitude in advance. But hey I don't blame him.

Summary: Directly after Error fall Stretch brings Blue to a party without telling him what it is about. When Blue finds out he just explodes how all of them basically help kill his mate! Along with a surprise

Pairing: Blue/Error

Error speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Blue love his brother. He really does.

There the brotherly love for family. Then like someone.

One point you could say he like he brother. He like his friends to at one point.

But now.

Blue twitch as he stared at what he is seeing.

He wanted to be back in his room and rest. He wanted to go back and open a portal to see his Error. Too take care of him and help him ignore the voices the best he can. Along with the injuries he received for doing a job he force to do. He wanted to relax and spend some time with Error watching Undernovela. He wanted to show Error a new recipe of food he been making. What? Even he can get a little annoyed always just making tacos especially when his brother wasn't always at home. Either Muffets or elsewhere. He wanted to try on the clothes Error made for him. Along with Blue seeing Error try on the clothes and his eyes brighten when Error smile feeling comfortable in the clothing. Their own version of photo shoot that was so much fun. Has the photos to show it.

Now none of that will happen again.

He stared at the banner that spread out high. The many Sans and Papyrus, originals and copies, having a party. The music kept getting louder at a DJ station. So, much happiness and relief around. Many surrounding Ink and Dream as they take pictures. Stretch by his side grinning as he holding his own drink.

The Destroyer Is Gone!

Blue stared at the banner that colorful. So, happy and excited to make the announcement to the world.

"Isn't this great bro! We are finally free! That glitch will not hurt you and no one else!" Stretch smiling down at him happily. His brother now safe. "We saw it ourselves! We ambushed him! We all fought so long with him till he open a portal to Outertale. He did the best thing ever and jump in the Void! Will never see him again! You don't have to be scared again!"

Blue was still smiling.

BOOM

Everyone jump around and turn to see DJ destroyed. Many ready to fight thinking it could be an ambushed from Nightmare gang. But stop it.

Two Gaster blaster look ready to shoot again. Both flying above Blue head who still smile.

"Bro what are-"

"Do I look scared?"

"Huh? Blue what are-"

"I said." Blue took a step and his blaster followed. "Do I Look Scared? I don't think I ever mention being scared. Maybe freak out at the beginning with Error but hey! How would you have known? It not like I promise my Error I wouldn't talk about what happen when he took me hostage. Gotta say best time in my life! But now looking back I wish I didn't make that promise with Error about Underswap copies. Who know so many copies can be a bit annoying. Why we need so damn many damn Ink."