Missed this

Last chapter :
And just like that he slammed and locked my door and left me crying my self to sleep, god will i ever find happiness?
************************************************

~August De Luca ~

It's been two days since i saw my Angel, i miss her but i just can't look at her without tears in my eyes, i know I'm a mafia boss and I'm the cruel and heartless August De Luca but since this girl came in my life I'm not the same.

Antonio and Jordan came in." Boss the russian mafia are trying to attack us. They just sent us a message that they want Amela , we don't know how they found out but we have a traitor here" Antonio said making me furious.

" HOW THE FUCK DID THEY FOUND OUT PIECES OF SHIT, THEY THINK THEY CAN HAVE WHAT'S AUGUST DE LUCA'S" no one can hurt my angel as long as i am alive "Antonio tell the man to be prepared and double the security of the house, we're going to Russia, dì a noah di prendersi cura della mia rosa e non perderla mai di vista" he nodded "Va bene capo" .

I went to my angel's room and saw her there just watching tv in her pjs she was fucking adorable, might as well spend the night with her since I'll be going to Russia for three days.

She looked at me " August?" She kinda smiled at me which made my heart beat faster, her dimples were adorable.

" Mi rosa how are you?" I went on her bead and took her in my arms looking at her " I'm good thank you, how are you August?" The fact that she is asking about how i am makes me slightly hopeful that she's opening up to me " I'm good my angel, just tired" she smiled at me and then looked down at her fingers, she was nervous.

" Look August i'm so sorry that i tried to escape, I really liked the date , i really did but i was just used at feeling like i got kidnapped which i am but I don't get treated bad here, I'm sorry i will never try again, i promise" she looked at me with glossy eyes, god how can you not love her. " I forgive you my angel but please don't leave me again" i said to her as i hugged her tight and she hugged me back.

" Are you sleepy my angel?" I said to her as she fluttered her eyes slowly. " Are you?" She asked me, i smiled. " Yea kinda" she smiled brightly. " Can i sing to you till you sleep" aww she's so cute " Yeah baby but only if you'll cuddle with me " she smirked " is the big August de luca a softie, awww" she pinched my cheek, i playfully glared at her smiling "My mom never sang songs to me, her and dad never loved me" she had tears in her eyes " angel I'm-" she smiled " But i will always sing to my children when i have them one day" awww she'll be such a good mother to our kids.

10 min later

Her voice was angelic as she sang to me, for the first time in my life i felt peace.

"Goodnight my Angel" i said to her she just fell asleep even though she was supposed to make me fall asleep, aww my beautiful angel.

I missed this feeling, my heart beating fast as i looked in her beautiful face , this beautiful girl that has me already wrapped around her finger.She'll be the death of me.

I'm going to miss her you might say August you can live for three days, well beautiful having this gorgeous girl in my arms of course it would make me miss her, who's going to take me demonic side away beside her?no one can.Someone could but not anymore, i have my angel now.

Just as i was looking at her face for the first time in 4 years my eyes started to close as i drift into the darkness.

_________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter!

Why does the Russian mafia want Amela?

Do you think that August can protect her?

❤️❤️❤️