Back with my Angel

Last chapter:" You pray that I didn't shoot you in this place for talking lovingly about my woman , but remember Alex Armaturova this is not over till you accept the fact that she's mine, don't make me kill you , cuz you know what I'm capable of you're not even capable of doing ut in your dreams, remember in front of you stays the most fearful mafia in the world " . Just like that i saw him looking furious because he knows it's true , i could end him.

He has to know that what's mine, stays mine...forever.
___________________________________

~ Amela~

It's been three days since I've seen August and to be honest i kinda miss him , Noah stayed with me these three days we watched movies, played fortnite and it was a lot off fun but i still miss him.

"Sweetcheeks, boss is coming today" i was in my bed watching movies and eating ice cream, i looked at him exited " Help me wear something" i tell him he was confused "Why?" I looked at him and blushed " It's been a long time since i wore something other than pjs" ummm i was dressing for him, he knew, he just smirked at me. " Okay sweetcheeks , go choose some clothes in the closet and we'll see" .

I went to my closet and looked at it.I looked at the clothes there were like tooooo much clothes I couldn't choose.

I chose two dresses cuz it's summer and it's very hot.

I showed them to Noah and we both agreed that the green one was better so i wore it, wore some green heels that matched my dress, did my make up and hair and now i was waiting for August

~August~

We are back to La and i can't wait to see mi Rosa.
"Antonio chiama Noah digli che siamo atterrati" (Antonio call Noah tell him we landed) i tell Antonio."Si Capo" i watch Jordan as he seems pissed,"What got up your ass Jordan" he looked at me " Boss you didn't even kill him, the old you would have killed him without a second thought, that girl is only giving you problems" i looked at him and i was very calm for my liking " If you don't like it Jordan do you want me to shoot you in your fucking head and you can finally be free of putting your nose in my business, remember you're like my family but act like it before i fucking shoot you , you should respect Amela she's your Queen" he only looked away he knew family or not i could end him.

Finally we're home, as I stepped outside the car my Angel comes outside standing at the door smiling, i look at her she was looking gorgeous , and the only think that got my hopes up was that she came outside to see me cuz she missed me and that she dressed up for me. I smiled at her and she did something I didn't expect she came running to me and hugged me, i hugged her back tighter and when i pulled away I couldn't help but kiss her forehead and cheeks. "sei bellissima piccola" (you look beautiful baby) she smiled at me " You look gorgeous my angel " she blushed , she's so cute . She murmured a thank u as we were walking inside . When we went inside i smelled something delicious, my baby realized that and smiled " I made dinner for you guys cuz you may be hungry, hope you like it" i looked at my angel with pride, she made food for us.

Let me tell me and all my men loved her food she's just perfect, she does everything perfectly.

" Sweetcheeks thank u for the food it was delicious " said Noah which i sent him a glare for calling my Angel that. All my men thanked her she just smiled at them " I'm glad you guys liked it" she looked at me smiling, i told her to come with me .

We went to my room , i got her closer to me and hugged her " Thank u for the food it was delicious " she blushed and looked down .

I lift her face up with my thumb " Never look away from me, i want to see that beautiful blush" she looked at me her dimples showing. " Did i tell you that you look beautiful today" she blushed even more if that's possible " Thank u" she was trying to go away cuz she was embarrassed but i grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall.

I smirked " Now you want to walk away from me piccolo no?" She looked at me, i looked at her plump lips, i leaned in and when i saw that she wasn't trying to get away from me,i pulled her closer and kissed her.

She kissed me back which made me so happy that she didn't reject it.

I grabbed her feet and put them on my waist as i walked to the bed not pulling off the kiss.

I pulled her on my bed still kissing her.

After some minutes of kissing we pulled for air as i looked at her her lips plump her face flushed, she was blushing, i gave her a peck "i love u my Angel, i missed you".

After sometime i was laying on my bed thinking about the kiss, Amela went to her room to sleep when i heard a knock and my angel cam in eith tears in her eyes, i looked at her " Piccolo are you okay?" She came near me " I'm sorry for coming like this but i had a bad dream, can i please sleep here tonight" awww my baby " of course baby come" i pecked her lips and put her in my bed as she drifted off to sleep, that's what i wanted , her in my arms like this, everyday.

____________________________________
*
*
*
*

Sooo this is a longer chapter and i hope you guys liked it .

I wanted to thank u all for reading my book it really means so much to me .

Does Amela like August back?

Is she just playing it of to escape?

Byeeee❤️