The Past

Amela's POV: Another day, waking up with no reason to live, empty and broke but still have to get my butt up and go work cuz i need to pay my bills and if you're wondering if i go to school, i do online school cuz i got bullied in school and it really was getting to me.
*At work* Customers were coming and going while i work my ass off here. A family came in they were so happy, i wanted this with my family but they kicked me out. Btw i was the only child and my mom and dad were alcoholics and used to beat me up every night.
*Flashback* They were fighting again, my parents, i knew they would come and beat me up now to get their anger out on me. Dad: "COME HERE YOU BITCH" oh nooo god please help me, please. I went downstairs to scared to talk.Mom:"YOU BITCH, WHERE'S THE FOOD" even though i was scared i stood my ground and talked for myself.Amela:" You spent all the money we had for food,where do i get the money for food?" They both looked at me as they would kill me if i wasn't their daughter (not that they cared).Dad:"THAT'S IT GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE" oh noooo Amela:"Daddy please i have nowhere to go, how am i going to live", Mom:" I don't give a fuck you bitch, you only caused problems now GET OUT. And for 2 months i had nowhere to live cuz i had no relatives or friends i lived in a Park till i found a job , there i met the love of my life Peter, he helped me get through it.
*Flashback over*
?: "Miss...Miss excuse me?" i zoned out i guess.
Amela: "So sorry sir, what can i get you?"
Man:"Just a black coffe". He was the last customer i said bye to Linda, my boss and went home.
*At home*
Peter: "Hi babe!".My lovely boyfriend was here and he made dinner for us aaawwwwww i love him.
Amela:"Awww babe you made dinner for us? That's so sweet of you" we sat down and talked about how our day went but little does he know about the pain i go through when he's not here to see me, the memories, the blazers , cuts...

Okay, first chapter i really hope you guys liked it anddd sorry for any grammar mistakes❤️❤️