I missed you

Last chapter: "Capo we found her"

________________________________
Hi guys before you start this chapter i wanted to tell you that i made some headers for each character when it's their POV ❤️
_____________________________________

________________________________Hi guys before you start this chapter i wanted to tell you that i made some headers for each character when it's their POV ❤️_____________________________________

Me and Antonio found her and now me and my men cornered Alex's mansion, I'm coming to get you mio rosa.

Finally, i can get her in my arms.

I told my men to start shooting so we could distract his men and then me and Antonio would get Amela.
The shootings started and me and Antonio carefully went to look for our Angel and since we waited for nighttime i guess she was sleeping, but i think she's awake now cuz of the shootings.

We went to see at each room and then we came across a huge room which was slightly open, there she was, my angel, mio fiore, my vanilla scented Angel, she was at her bed scared and she was crying.

I immediately went to inside as i held back my tears after so long of not seeing her.

" Baby?"

She looked at me " August?" She cried as she came to my arms hugging me " Please don't leave me like that ever again, please take me with you i want to come with you" i held her cheeks in my hands " Shhh Angel i came for you now listen to me, go with Antonio and I'll come back after a moment ok?" She nodded and Antonio got her and started to run with her put of the mansion and as i was going out pf the room i faced the piece of shit.

" WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GIRLFRIEND DE LUCA?" I was furious how dare he claim my Angel " First of all she's your nothing, she's mine, second of all your men are dying call the doctor and third...I would've loved to kill you today but i need to go and kiss my wife now, Hope you rot in hell piece of shit" i waved at him playfully,ummm lemme tell you why he's not protesting.

We used some kind of pills to make him weak he had a maid here that we paid her to put it on his dinner, then we took all of his guns soooo i guess I'm the winner babe.

I went to my car where my Angel was as the driver started to drive to our private jet.

She saw me and she hugged me so tight, i missed her so much.

" I missed you August, i know you didn't cheat on me and I'm sorry for that day" she looked at me with tears in her eyes, i wiped her tears off "I missed you to my beautiful Angel and it's okay " i kissed her on her luscious lips as she kissed me back after we pulled away for air she put her head on my lap and fell asleep.

We're back in our mansion and Amela woke up basically when we landed...yea she is a sleepy one.

As me and my Angel went to my room she suddenly let go of my hand and started crying " Hey,hey baby what's wrong?" She looked at me " I'm so so sorry I shouldn't have done that" i held her cheeks and looked her in her eyes " What princess, tell me" my voice was soft. She held my hands that we're holding her cheeks and closed her eyes, more tears fell of her eyes " We kissed" i saw red " YOU FUCKING WHAT?" I let go of her she went near me " Please August forgive me but we did and I don't want to lie to you i kissed him back" my heart shattered but i tried to hide it " How?" She looked at me confused " What?" I came near her pushing her against the door " How did he kiss you, i want all the details" .

She hesitated at first " We were on the couch and were talking and i kissed him, then he came on top of me, his hands roamed all over my body we started to make out. Then we went to the pool he cornered me at the edge of the pool and kissed me , he slapped my ass and kissed me, my lips, my neck" she was sobbing as she told me that, but i was fucking heartbroken I couldn't imagine my angel kissing another men.

" Let me remind you again who's are you" and kissed her with hunger, passion, telling her that I'm in control i caught her in my arms holding her ass as i put my tongue inside her mouth and explored her sweet mouth.

I put her on the bed and got on top of her, as i kissed her, then i went to her ears and whispered " Who's are you?" She moaned " I'm August de Luca's, only his" i kissed her neck leaving love bites all over her neck. I tortured her like this till she couldn't breathe.

" Next time you try to do dumb shit like this think about the one that loves you" she had tears in her eyes and slightly smiled " i will, cuz i love him too" i froze in place " You just sai-" she cut me off " I know what i said, i love you August and I don't care that you are a mafia boss, to me you're just the man i fell in love with, you matter to me more than this mansion or this mafia" she kissed me, i was so fucking happy " I fucking love you so much" and hugged her.

We spent the night in each other's arms, two people, in arms of each other, with the warmth of their love.

__________________________________

THEY FINALLY SAID THE BIG THREE WORDS YAYYYYYY

Is Alex going to fight back?

Will he get Amela again?

Will this love last?

Comment on the comment box ❤️

Vote for this chapter!

Hope you liked it!

See yaaa and love yaaaa ❤️❤️❤️❤️