Awake

Last chapter:I looked at her Angelic face, she's so beautiful, I can't imagine her not being here, but my baby's strong, she'll get through it. We'll get through it, together"
____________________________________

~Alex~

It's been 16 hours she's still asleep, our house doctor, the one that we have for emergencies when me or my men get hurt came out.

" все в порядке, порезы были слишком глубокими и она потеряла много крови, ей нужно отдохнуть и не давить"
(everything is fine, the cuts were too deep and she lost a lot of blood, she needs to rest and not be pressured)

"Спасибо Димитрову" (Thank u Dimitrov). Inside the room to see her, she was sleeping, she was so beautiful goddamn even when she sleeps.

She began to move a bit and she opened her eyes, when she saw me she started crying, i panicked " No Ангел please baby calm down it's okay , you'll be okay" i hugged her " I did it again didn't i?" I knew what she was talking about.

" It's okay baby you're okay now, i will never let anything bad happen to you " she looked at me with a pout on her lips " Promise?" I smiled as she signaled for me to pinky swear " I promise" she hugged me.

I was very happy right now, this is where i want to be, with her in my arms, no August, no worries.

I pulled away and kissed her forehead " Do you want Dalena to make you some cupcakes?" Dalena is our oldest maid here, she is like my mother, while my mom whored around. I knew she likes cupcakes that's why i asked. She nodded excitedly " Okay my little cupcake, I'll bring them to you".

I was so happy she woke up , i told Dalena to make them an in about an hour they were ready.

I went to her room and she saw me and saw the cupcakes she stood up excitedly " Babe stay there i will feed you you can't move your hands right now" she pouted but didn't protest.

I fed her the cupcakes as she said thank you every time i fed her a new cupcake cuz she felt bad for me, an angel right?

After she was full she said " Alex thank you so much and I'm sorry you had to feed me" she smiled slightly " Taking care of you is my job babe, don't even mention it".

I kissed her forehead and as i was leaving to go sleep she said " Alex" i turned to her " Can we watch a movie I'm not really tired, but of course if you don-" " No baby i want to, what do you wanna watch?" She chose titanic, i was okay with it.

After almost half of the movie she was asleep and she started moving and came on top of me, now i was trapped but it's okay as long as i have her on my arms I don't care.

My eyes drifted of slowly as i looked at her beautiful face and my eyes got closed as i got the best sleep I've ever had.

______________________________

Wow they fell asleep together

Do you think Angel is warming up to Alex?

Are her feelings for August fading ?

Tell me who's POV you want next chapter

See yaaa ❤️❤️