Mafia King

Okay guys before i make this chapter i have to clear some things up... I don't know how the hell a mafia works soooo please keep up with me.

August's POV: *gun shot* that bitch didn't deserve to live, trying to give information to other mafias only a fucker with no brains could do that , never and i mean never try to lie to me , i know everything and i will chase you till i kill you and feed you to my dog Spencer and let me tell you, you would rather wish to never been born than to be killed by me.

Antonio:"Boss where do i put the body there's no more place on the abandoned house " .

Me:"Just feed him to fucking Spencer, Antonio i really don't give a fuck" .

Antonio: "Boss, you have to realize that she's gone, she died and she's not here anymore".

Why do they have ti bring her up every FUCKIN time.
Me:"Non mi interessa che fosse il mio angelo, l'hanno bruciata viva, Antonio mi vendicherò".
He started to look at me pity in his eyes, i hate that look , it makes me feel less of a man.I don't need no one to feel bad, cuz no one cared in the beginning when i was begging for my beautiful Rosie,my fiancé.She was an angel that walked on earth, only she could bring the best of me but if she knew what i have become would she love me?. My dog Spencer came barking inside as i can see he ate that motherfucker.
Me:"Good boy,only you didn't betray me". Grabbed alcohol and started to imagine how my life would be if i had my Rosie here.No August , you need to move on, even though truth hurts, she's dead and she would want me to live my life but unfortunately not how she wanted me to live it, at least not with guns and blood especially being a mafia king.Noah the fucking child here came smiling like a fool.

Noah: "Boss guess what?"

Annoyed i was waiting for his answer

Me:" Fucking get to the point or i shoot you on your crazy fucking head
".He widened his eyes Noah: Damn, chill who put your dick on ice? I was saying that guess what, i fucking love you ,boss". He came fucking hugging me, i slapped his head.I found Noah on the streets his family died and his house was burned , i gave him a home and he gave me his soul, he's like a little brother to me even though he makes me fucking jump from a cliff still, he brings joy in this hell of a mansion.

*Flashback 4 years ago* Me and Antonio were chasing down a guy...he dared to steal my fucking MOTORCYCLE and i know you might be thinking ,August you're rich why chase him, well beautiful what's mine, stays mine...forever. And there was this boy in the corner of a building in this dark street.

Noah: Sir, if you were looking for that guy i would say don't worry your motorcycle is safe,but the boy jumped on the bridge... okay okay i fucking dropped him". I was amused to be honest cuz this boy looked stupid.
Me: "What's your name boy?"

Noah: "Noah sir "

Me: "Noah would you like to join our mafia?"

Antonio:"OUR WHAT? August are you fucking serious?! He's a child bro"

Noah: "A child that can fuck up your ass... I'm down"
*Flashback over*
And that's how Noah the clown is a part of us.

Sorry that the chapters are to short I'm working on them
Byeeeeee❤️