𝘪𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

~𑁍~𑁍~

~𑁍~𑁍~

Sirena sat in her seat with the child in her lap and watched as the Mandalorian presses buttons to fly the ship. Her mind constantly went back to their encounter on Soranna. How close they were and how he would look at her. Even though she couldn't see his face,she knew he was amazed and entranced by her. She wasn't a mind reader but she could tell by his movements and the way he breathed. She was always used to having men entranced by her but she had never felt something towards one,or in other words him. He was rather different than the others. She felt this...connection to this mysterious guardian. They both were connected and she couldn't possibly put her finger down on it. She would feel things that would connect to his surroundings and it would be a shiver up her spine or a feeling. She couldn't tell what it was only that she feels it whenever he was in some sort of danger. Her thoughts were interrupted when she was shoved forward. She holds the child close and looks up to see that they've landed in a hanger of some sort of ship.

"I need you and the child to stay in the bunker. I have to go meet with someone." He says and Sirena looks up at him with a nod.

"A-Aright." She stutters and unbuckles herself. She then holds the child and goes down the ladder. She then sits down in the bunker and looks at the Mandalorian who was looking at her. He could tell that she was nervous and scared.

"Don't worry. I'll be okay. I just need to talk to someone." He reassured and she nods.

"Just be careful. You never know what will happen." She says and he hesitates before nodding.

"Of course." He says and watches as she crawls inside the bunker with the child in her arms. He then closes the door and she was met with utter darkness. She turns on the lights and sighs as she leans against the walls. She then looks down at the child.

"I hope he knows what he's doing."

~𑁍~𑁍~

Sirena opens her eyes as she heard footsteps enter the ship. She looks at the door and grabs the child,who coos at her. She then looks down and she shushes him.

"Don't be too loud. Don't want them hearing us." She whispers to him and brings him into her arms. She then heard a bang and jumps. The child coos and she shies him as she rocks him in her arms.

"Hey,hey,hey. Okay. Okay. Okay,I get it. I'm a little particular about my personal space too. So,let's just do this job. We get in,we get out,and you don't have to see our faces anymore." An unfamiliar voice says which causes Sirena to look up. She then shoots closer to the door.

"Someone tell me why we even need a Mandalorian." A gruffly voice says.

"Well,apparently they're the greatest warriors in the galaxy. So they say." The same unfamiliar voice says.