𝘪𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

~𑁍~𑁍~

~𑁍~𑁍~

"You've got two problems here. You got the bandits,and you got the mech. We'll handle the AT-ST but you gotta protect us when they come out of the woods. And I don't have to tell you how dangerous they are. Cara Dune here was a veteran. She was a drop soldier for the Rebellion,and she's gonna lay out a plan for you,so listen carefully." The Mandalorian says as he looks at the Villagers and her. She nods at him as he glances at her.

"Now,there's nothing in this planet that can damage the legs on this thing,so we're gonna build a trap. We're gonna need to dig real deep,right here..." Cara points to the edge of the krill pond.

"...so that when it steps in,it drops. The two of us will hit their came. Provoke them." The Mandalorian watches as the villagers dig into the pond.

"That'll bring the fight out if the woods and down here to us."

"I'm gonna need you to cut down trees and build barricades along these edges." The Mandalorian says and points to the outskirts of their village.

"I need it high enough so that they can't get over and strong enough so that it can't break through. Okay. Who knows how to shoot?" The Mandalorian asked and Omera slowly raises her hand. She looked up in shock as her friend had her outstretched hand up. Both Cara and the Mandalorian were both shocked.

"Okay. Let's get it going." The Mandalorian says and makes his way to the boxes and opens them. She saw all of the weapons that were inside. The Mandalorian takes out a blaster and hands it to Cara who takes it. He then takes another one out and hands it to Omera who seemed to know what she was doing as she examines it. She looked up at her friend in shock.

"Since when do you know how to shoot?" She asked and Omera shrugs.

"For quite a while." Omera answers.

"All people who Mando has handed guns to follow him! The rest of you will follow me!" Cara yells out.

"How come you've never told me?" She asked and Omera walks away before stopping to turn to her.

"You've never asked." Omera says before following the people who have blasters and the Mandalorian. She sighs as she then runs to where Cara was. Cara hands her a stick and positions her next to Willam who smiled brightly at her.

"Isn't this exciting? Finally fighting for our farm." Willam says excited.

"You. Be quite. Ready,one. Move your leg out." Cara says to her and lightly kicks her feet out. She does so and points the pointy side outward.