𝘪𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

~𑁍~𑁍~

~𑁍~𑁍~

She watched as the Mandalorian and the ex-shock trooper enter the woods. She stood by the krill pond wearing her ethereal white dress. Omer sensed her uneasiness and goes next to her.

"They'll be fine. They're just checking out our problem." Omera says and takes her hand. Omera then puts an arm around her shoulders and guides her back to the village.

"You go rest alright? You look pretty tired with helping him settle in." Omera says and she nods.

"Alright. Mother." She mumbled the last part which Omera obviously heard. Omera scoffs as she watches her walk away. She shakes her head and walks back to helping other people.

~𑁍~𑁍~

"Can you sing for us? Please?" One kid asks her. She stops walking and turns to find Joseph with Winta and the other kids. Winta held the child in her arms which made her smile.

"Of course." She says and sits down in a piece of log while the children sat on the ground,looking up at her.(start song above.)

"Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The times come to play
Here in my garden of shadow."

Caben soon heard her sing and took out his bamboo stringed guitar and started to play along.

"Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain
And the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murder and beauty and passions."

"Rest now dear children
It must be this way
To weary of life
And deceptions
Rest now my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet."

She then started to vocalize which captivated the children. The child coos in Winta'd arm which made her chuckle. She then gets up and starts to dance around the children. She spins around then and skips around them. She then stops in front of them.

"Come little children
I'll take the away
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantments
Come little children
The times come to play
Here in my garden of shadows."

The Mandalorian along with soon with the ex-shock trooper soon make it back to the village and the Mandalorian felt his heart speed up as he heard the same voice from before,vocalizing beautifully. The happiness soon disappears as he remembers that he had to deliver some bad news.