𝘪𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

~𑁍~𑁍~

~𑁍~𑁍~

Sirena clenches her eyes shut as she tries to calm down but she just...can't. She groans and reopens her eyes to see the door already open and the child gone. She starts to panic as she looks around for him.

"Give me a break." She whispers as she crawls out of the bunker,letting her bare feet touch the cold ground. She then stopped as she felt an unfamiliar sensation crawl up her body. She frowns as she hears the Mandalorian's groans and soon pounds on a door of some kind.

"You deserve this!" She heard the familiar voice of the Twi'lek yell. She gasps and opens her eyes. He's in trouble.

Sirena walks though the halls of the ship and to the storage room. She presses the control pad which hisses the door open. She walks in and opens a box. She then gets out a bag and the familiar box. She opens the box to reveal the purple suit that the Mandalorian had bought her.

"It's showtime."

~𑁍~𑁍~

The child soon goes down the ladder and trots over to the boxes that were by the door. The droid soon comes down and looks over the room to find the child. He walks closer to the boxes,each footstep getting closer and closer to the child. The droid soon looks over to his left and points his gun but he was no where to be found. He soon then hears a familiar coo and I stably turns around to see the child on the bed inside the bunker,looking up him curiously. The droid soon walks closer and points his blaster at him. The child soon closes his eyes and holds out a hand. Soon a blaster was heard and the droid soon falls down dead. The child soon reopens his eyes and looks down at his hands then to Sirena who was now dressed in the purple suit.

"You should be more careful." She says as she looks down at the droid. She then takes his blaster and drags him by the arm and props him against the wall. She then takes out a holster from a box and buckles it around her waist to provide two pockets for her blasters. The child coos as he soon was now by her side,looking up at her curiously. She then chuckles as she picks up the child.

"I have to save ol Mando from the bad guys. So I'll be back and you stay here." She says and pokes his nose gently which makes him giggle. She smiles and closes the door with a hiss. She then sighs and swishes her hair behind her as she then kneels next to the exit. She then turns it and opens it with a hiss. Soon it revealed a rather red hallway. With a sigh,she jumps down,landing on her knees. She looks up and gets up. She then pulls out a blaster and runs through the hallways.

~𑁍~𑁍~

Sirena then stumbles across the control room. She then sees the Mandalorian on the camera. She watches in amazement as he took down one of the guests. She had no idea what he was but he was a big red guy with horns. She then smirks as she sees him knock him out cold and drag his body. She then follows him with her eyes until she saw him deliver his body into a cell. She then looks to the left camera and sees the purple Twi'lek and the man alone. She then smirks. Time to go to work.