𝘪𝘪 𝘴𝘪𝘹

~𑁍~𑁍~

~𑁍~𑁍~

"What happened?" The Mandalorian asked as he ran up to her. She immediately looks up and looks at the body before looking back up at him.

"I-I was just walking and-and he just came up behind me. So I took his blaster and shot him." She says and the Mandalorian looks at the ripper out flesh from his neck.

"You shot his throat?" He asked and she nods.

"It may have took out some of his flesh." Sirena says and rubs her arms. Cara then looks over at the body. The Mandalorian then kicks his body back to see two tracking fobs beeping. Sirena's eyes widened and she straightened her stance. She watched as the Mandalorian picks up the tracking fobs.

"Who's he tracking?" Cara asked and Sirena sighs shakily.

"The kid and...Sirena." The Mandalorian says and Cara glances up at Sirena who stiffly looks away.

"They know they're both here." Cara says before looking back at the Mandalorian.

"Yes."

"Then they'll keep coming." Cara reveals and Sirena sighs shakily as she rubs her arms.

"Yes." The Mandalorian says as he drops the fobs and steps on them both before making his way over to Sirena. She looks at the damaged fobs with tears in her eyes. She had never thought that he had come back for her. Sure she always had said that but she thought that he would forget about her and get the next highest bounty. The Mandalorian saw the fear in her eyes.

"When we get back to the village. Pack all of your things and set it on the wagon." He says and she nods as she looks up at him. Her gaze on his 'T' visor made his heart sink. She was clearly scared. Scared of anyone knowing she was the last of her kind. He then gal cues at her lips momentarily but stops as he spots something on her upper lip.

"You've got something-" He gets interrupted as she brings up a hand to swear off whatever was on her. The Mandalorian takes her wrist and brings it down before taking his other hand and wiping the red spot with his gloved thumb. Sirena felt her heart leap in her chest. She looks at his armored chest for a moment before looking up at the 'T' visor on his helmet. She had always wondered what he'd look like under there. If he was a gungan or a twi'lek or just a human. Cara smirks at the two's closeness ness and walks away. The Mandalorian heard her walk away and sighs before looking back at Sirena.

"It's time we go back." He says and she nods sadly.

"Yes."

~𑁍~𑁍~

Sirena grabs her dresses from her dresser and pack it's nearly in her bag. She then walks up to the dresser and sees the necklace that her parents have given her. It was a beautiful blue heart pendant with diamonds as the necklace. She smiles and puts it on her neck but before she could,she was interrupted by a knock at her door.