𝘪𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘯

~𑁍~𑁍~

~𑁍~𑁍~

Sirena awoke to a loud bang. She immediately gets up and sees the Mandalorian.

"Hey!" She heard him yell.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!" Peli says as she jumps in her seat. The baby then starts to cry and she shushes him. Then Mandalorian walks down the ramp and walks towards Peli.

"Where are they?" He asked and she sighs in anger as she walks towards him with the baby in her arms.

"Quiet. Oh. Shh. It's okay. You woke it up. Do you have any idea how long it took me to get it to sleep?" Peli asked and the Mandalorian looks behind her to see Sirena wiping her eyes groggily as she walks toward them.

"Give him to me." The Mandalorian orders.

"Not so fast! You can't just leave a child all alone like that. Even your wife didn't know what to do. You know,you have an awful lot to learn about raisin' a young one." The Mandalorian wasn't paying attention to her words but to Sirena. Wife huh? She then walks beside him and he puts an arm around her waist. She then jumps and looks up at him. She found him already looking at her. She gulps and looks away. The child then coos in Peli's arms and Sirena felt her heart melt.

"Anyway,I started the repair on the fuel leak." She says and turns around to press buttons on a machine.

"There you go. I had a couple setbacks I want to talk to you about." She says as she messes with the machine as it started to act up on her. The Mandalorian soon let's go of her waist and walks away.

"You know,I didn't use any droids,as requested,so it took me a lot longer than I expected." Peli explains as she presses the buttons on the machines. The Mandalorian then walks down from the ramp as he carries a bag.

"But I figured you were good for the money since you have extra mouths to feed." She says as she gestures to the child and to Sirena who stood beside her. Peli then looks at the Mandalorian.

"Thank you." He says to her as he then walks away.

"Oh,I guess I was right. You got a job,didn't you?" She asked as she follows the Mandalorian outside. Sirena watched them. She was hesitant to follow them until Peli noticed her still there.

"Well are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna kiss your husband goodbye?" She asked and Sirena sighs and follows.

"You know,it's costing me a lot of money to keep these droids even powered up." Peli complains and Sirena sighs as she walks out the door.