𝘪𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

~𑁍~𑁍~

~𑁍~𑁍~

The Mandalorian presses buttons on the control pad as he flew the ship through the endless stars of the galaxy. He looks behind him to see Sirena snuggled up in a blanket that he provided her with,with the child in her arms who was also asleep,snuggled deeper in her arms. The Mandalorian smiled. This moment was soon interrupted by a transmission sent by his former friend from the guild,Greef Karga.

"My friend,if you are receiving this transmission,that means you are alive. You might be surprised to hear this,but I am too." The Mandalorian rolls his eyes at his sarcastic comment.

"I guess we can call it even. A lot has happened since we last saw each other. The man who hired you is still here,and his ranks of ex-imperial guards have grown. They have imposed despotic rule over my city,which has impeded the livelihood of the guild. We consider him an enemy,but we cannot get close enough to take him out. If you would consider one last commission,I will very much take it worth your while. You have been successful so far in staving off their hunters,but they will not stop until they have their prizes." The Mandalorian felt his blood boil at the mention of the bounties tied to both Sirena and the child.

"So,here is my proposition. Return to Nevarro. Bring both the child and the siren as bait. I will arrange an exchange,and provide loyal guild members as protection. Once we get near the client,you will kill him,and we both get what we want. If you succeed,you keep the siren and the child and I will have your name cleared with the guild,for a man of honor should not be forced to live in exile. I await your arrival with optimism." The transmission ends and the Mandalorian looks back at the child who was snuggled closely in Sirena's arms. He then looks up at the beautiful siren in front of him and sighs. He then looks back at the control panel and sets a course for Sorgan. He then pushes the leaver and jumps into hyperspace.

~𑁍~𑁍~

Sirena woke up to the sun hitting her eyelids. She groans and slowly opens her eyes to be met with the familiar green forest she had ran through a couple weeks ago. She then starts to smile. The child coos in her arms and looks up at her. She smiles and lets his cute wrinkly forehead.

"Get ready. We're gonna meet with Cara." The Mandalorian says as he gets up from his seat and walks towards the ladder. She confusingly carries the child down the ladder and into the belly.

"Wait are we back on Sorgan?" She asked as she felt her heart sped up.

"Yes." He responds and she smiles. That means she could meet up with Omera and Winta back at the village.

"But we aren't here for long. I've recently got a transmission by one of the guild members from Nevarro. It's about you and the child." Sirena's body froze as she slowly looks up at the Mandalorian.