𝘪𝘪 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

~𑁍~𑁍~

~𑁍~𑁍~

"This is the lube,next to it we have my bed,then the weapons,and the cargo along with carbon freeze." The Mandalorian says as he shows her the belly of the ship. She looks around amazed and confused.

"What's the lube?" She asked him.

"It's the toilet."

"What about carbon freeze?"

"It's a place where I keep all of my bounty's. Frozen." He says and she nods her eyes going wide.

"Oh." She responds. She then turns around and subconsciously suppressed a yawn.

"You're tired. Go to sleep on my bed." He says and she stares up at him in shock.

"N-No I ca-"

"Would you rather sleep in the uncomfortable chairs up in the cockpit or a nice and comfortable bed?" He asked her and she sighs.

"Your my host and I'm supposed to treat you with respect. So since this is your bed and you sleep there...I won't sleep there. I'll sleep in the cockpit and the child with sleep with you." She says and hands him the child before turning around. Before she could continue walking,the Mandalorian grabs her wrist and brings her back. Her wide eyes look up at him in shock at his sudden action.

"If you say I am your host,then you will sleep in my bed and that's final. The child with sleep with you. I'm gonna have to pilot the ship anyway." He says and made a 'O' shape on her mouth. Right he did have to pilot the ship anyway.

"Right. I-I'm sorry I'll sleep in your bed then." She says and he gives her a nod. She then turns and walks towards his bed. She then crawls inside and lays down in the comfortable yet claustrophobic space provided. The Mandalorian watched her try to get comfortable in the space and she sighs as she finds her spot. The Mandalorian then sets down the child and watched as it crawls up in front of her and nudged her arm. She smiles as she brings him into her arms. She starts to hum a song to the child. The child's eyes soon become more droopy with each passing second and soon it was asleep. Sirena soon closes her eyes as she continues to hum and soon fell asleep with the last note. The Mandalorian watches with a small smile settled onto his face.

"Goodnight Kid. Goodnight Sirena." He says and presses a button to close the door with a hiss. The Mandalorian climbs up the ladder and sits down in his pilot chair. He sighs and leans back in his chair as he puts the ship in autopilot. His thoughts soon came to Sirena. How she was very gentle with the child and how living she was to him. Usually he never lets anyone touch him but he didn't feel anything wrong when she held him for the first time. The way she looked at him was the way he looked at the child. Her eyes were filled with admiration with her smile shining bright that made him smile. His heart beater fast as he thought her smiling up at him like that. Her eyes shining like the stars in the whole galaxy. He chuckles at the thought of her being cute in front of him. He then shakes his head. He couldn't be thinking like this. She's a bounty and he's a bounty hunter. He couldn't like or have feelings for a siren. The last of her kind. He shakes his head and scoffs.