Chapter 8 Christmas ~Special~

The girl looked at the wall bored out of her mind as it was Christmas morning and no one was awake yet.

(Y/n) got up going to the closet finding a decent outfit but not thin knowing it's freezing outside.

(Y/n) walked around the garden and smiled at the beautiful flowers that were held. A warm touch on her hand startled (Y/n) making turn to see Ciel standing there freezing "w-what are you doing (Y/n) it's freezing out here" (Y/n) grabbed his hand and ran to the manor laughing lightly "your the one to talk your not in a winter attire!"

The boy sat in his office looking at the girl reading near the shelf "see something you like pretty boy?" Ciel's had a tint of pink on his cheeks making him look away embarrassed. (Y/n) went over next to him and smiled pulling out a box with wrapping paper, a bow perfectly laid on it. "Merry Christmas my lord"

Ciel took out a small box as well and gave it to her looking away mumbling "Merry Christmas.." they both opened the gifts as Ciel's held a necklace and (Y/n)'s held a blue ring to match Ciel's.

(Y/n) tackled him into a hug and laughed "I love it!" Ciel hugged back and smiled "you weirdo!"

The two best friends ran outside and made a snow man with Finny and Mey-rin. A snow ball made interaction with Ciel's face making him fall backwards. "S-sorry young master!" The boy sat up groaning due to the snow making interaction with his skin.

"Are you ok Ciel?" (Y/n) bent down next to him laughing here and there. "I could be better I guess.." the girl nodded and helped him up.

Ciel couldn't help but notice that (Y/n) looked a little bit shorter and more cuter with out her high heel boots. "Cute" (Y/n) turned to him and looked at him confused as he looked away "nothing!"

Ciel and (Y/n) we're dancing in the ballroom for fun, Ciel has no choice but to since she'll just make a fuss. He smiled at her and sighed looking at her serious "(Y/n) close your eyes" (Y/n) stopped and nodded slightly closing her eyes.

As warm gentle lips pressed against hers to opened her eyes in shock blushing slightly. Taken back by the action slightly she kissed the young boy back, only to be pulled back afterwards "s-sorry.." Ciel grabbed her hand and smiled "no it's my fault"

The girl looked down embarrassed as Ciel laughed at her cute embarrassed reaction "C-can we try it again?" Ciel gently rubbed her knuckles reassuring her it was fine.

Both of them leaned in for a kiss, sharing a sweet short kiss. As Ciel chuckled looking into her gentle eyes lovingly "Merry Christmas (l/n)" he hugs her tightly as she giggles softly with a flustered face. "Right back at you"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Merry Christmas to all fellow readers <3