Chapter 5 Happy birthday kiss

(Y/n) pov

After Ciel left I grabbed a pillow and covered my face "ugh!!!" I hugged the pillow and laid down facing the window "I can't be having feelings for the twerp he has a fiance for god sake.."

I sighed and sat up looking myself in the mirror... "Its been a while since I wore a fancy night gown" in groaned and laid back down closing my eyes "it's been a long day I should get rest for tomorrow I guess"

I covered my face with my arms and sighed "oh how I miss my home already.." rolling over to my side I slowly close my eyes drifting off into a slumber.

Ciel POV

I stared at the window deadpanned "what the bloody hell am I going to do with that woman.." I sat up and looked at my hands "her hands where soft..." I hugged my self and closed my eyes "just forget everything you said idiot"

(Time skip)

I sat in my stood in the ballroom waiting for the guests to arrive as I saw a certain gal come down stairs "Do I look weird..." I looked at her as I felt my face burn up "y-you look wonderful" I looked away and sighed "flustered are we?" I glared at her and went over to the guests as I heard her speak again "I swear your so mean phantomhive."

3rd POV

(Y/n) sat on a bench outside the garden and side while fidgeting her red dress while it flowed with the with the wind slightly.

"I'm definitely still not used to balls like this anymore

"I'm definitely still not used to balls like this anymore.." she groaned and saw a certain blonde walk through the garden "oh (Y/n) your here!" The girl stood up and nodded smiling "indeed lady Elizabeth" The blonde tackled her best friend in a hug and laughed "silly drop the formalities!"

The two girls laugh while they have conversations in the garden with sweets as a certain boy is busy with guests. A chill goes up both the girls spine as a cold breeze goes by "Cheese itz!! it's getting colder each day soon it's gonna snow!" "Well of course dummy it's almost Christmas!" They both nodded and jumped up excited "Let's have a Christmas party then!"

(Y/n) POV

I looked at Lizzy and remembered a thought "oh yeah Lizzy why were looking like a lost puppy?" I tilted her head and smiled "I never told you this but today's Ciel's birthday" I looked at her in shook and stood up "Cheese itz Lizzy!! Why didn't you tell my sooner!!" I whined and held my head "awww I could've went shopping or something!"

"Well actually, Ciel doesn't really like cerebrating" I looked at the blonde with a pale face "what.." I sat back down and sighed "and I'm here jumping over hills like crazy" she giggled and patted my head "it's alrighty (y/n) you can congratulate him tho" I stood up fast pumped my fist "I'll be the first!!"

(Time skip) again :D

I pouted as the guests where leaving saying their goodbyes to Ciel. I sat on the stairs and sighed "no fair Lizzy beat me to it" "beat you to what?" I flinched and looked up to see Ciel, I sighed and pulled his arm hugging his waist "w-what are you doing!!" I groaned and hugged him tighter "this is your fault meanie you could've at least told me"

"Ok I'm now confused, tell you what!?" I let him go and slapped my cheeks "that it was your birthday!" He flicked my forehead and chuckled "why would I that's why you have Lizzy for" "but she barely tells me anything!!" He shrugged and held out his hand "we never had a chance to dance did we" I blushed slightly and nodded "yeah but I may warn you...I'm not a great dancer" he took my hand and pulled me close to him where our faces where inches away "I'll let you know if you hurt me that badly lady (l/n)"

My face went red and I looked away "stop being mean phantomhive" he chuckled as music started to play and both of us swayed through the balled room like feathers. "Not gonna lie your the first boy I ever danced with hehe" "well I'm honored (l/n)" I smiled at him "..it's manly been girls" after I said those few works he stepped on my foot and we both fell and he landed on top of me.

"Not very romantic at all Ciel" I sat up and laughed while he was a flustered mess of embarrassment. "I-I didn't mean too" I patted his head and giggle "it's fine everyone makes mistakes" I looked at him sighed with a smile "happy birthday little twerp"

I moved his hair and kissed his forehead softly "w-what" I stood up and dusted my self off "a kiss between great friends hehe" I helped him up as he chuckled "perhaps I should give one back" I shook my head  and walked towards the stairs "nope not today it's your special day not mine" I chuckled as I turned my head and winked at him "don't stay up to late my lord or you'll get dark circles~"

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Happy late birthday day Ciel!!💞💗💕💕❤️💗💞🥺

I hope you guys enjoyed reading please let me know if I made any mistakes.

-Duck