Chapter 2 A flushed mess

Mwah mwah we shall begin hehehehehehsggsjx. I'm weird 😔

(Y/n) pov

I smiled as I sat there seeing the young boy trying to put on his own outfit as I heard him talking to him self as if I wasn't even there "bloody hell how do I do this" i giggled as I rested my head on my palm "need help my lord~ ?" He glared at me as he shook his head furiously "no way in hell I would have a hag dress me!" I sighed as I grabbed a tie next to me and tied his hands above his head as I saw his expression change slowly as he processed what was happening"I-i'll have y-your head for this (l/n)" i hummed in response as I leaned forward looking at his flustered reaction "my my how can I resist someone as cute as you my lord" I let go of the tie as it was still tied onto his wrist letting me fix his clothing.

A smile formed on my face as I untied his hands and tied it around his neck "you look marvelous Ciel" I sat down and sighed talking to my self softly "way to much customers today so annoying" I felt my chin get lifted as my (e/c) orbs looked straight into a blue one. "You can work for me you know (l/n) I don't mind~" I blushed slightly at the sudden contact as I heard him chuckle "blushing at a young boy's touch so pathetic" I stood up dragging him out the dressing room huffing " h-hey wait slow down!! " I shook my head seeing Lizzy and Sebastian in sight as I stopped in front of Ciel grinning "let's make a deal" he hummed as he looked at me curiously "what deal do you perhaps suggest" I smiled brightly glazing at Lizzy and Sebastian laughing "I want you to escort Lizzy here every single day for 4 months and if you do you get to do what ever you want then" he stood on his toes as he poked at my forehead slightly having a devilish grin "I want your head in return at the end, who knows what your gonna do to me during those months" I leaned against his touch closing my eyes and smiling "as you wish my lord." I open my eyes to see a flustered Ciel as he looked away "stop calling me that old hag" I shrugged and walked over to Lizzie as Ciel followed behind me cursing under his breath.

"Oh young master you've returned how unfortunate" I saw Sebastian walk over to him as he whispered something in his ear that cause him to turn red while me and Lizzy look at each other confused. I went over to the register counter and scanned the outfits while humming as I looked over at the two couples seeing different personalities. I giggled softly as I walked over to them and lifted Ciel's arm showing them the outfit that he's wearing properly "sooo I need your thoughts so I could maybe make I better outfit next time" "h-hey unhand me woman!!!" I giggled as he struggled against me grip "oh it's marvelous (y/n)! Though you could add a bit more bright colors to it to show the wonderful textures" I let go of Ciel and grabbed Lizzie's hands clasping them together with mine "ok then I'll try my best next time!!" I turned to Sebastian and gave him a serious look "what about you I need your thoughts to!" "Ah indeed I fully agree with lady Elizabeth though you can add a bow to it around the waist to really secure it and it would look marvelous" I nodded furiously as I grabbed Ciel and took him to the dressing room again "I'm definitely gonna get your head!" I couldn't help but laugh as I started undressing Ciel as I starting noticing his features more clearly. I didn't realize but I was on top of him and I felt my face go red "what the bloody hell is wrong with you!!" I sat beside him helping him sit up as I bowed "I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me my lord, please do forgive me" i heard him sigh as he lifted me chin making me look him in his eye. "Your forgiven but you have to do one thing for me" I nodded slowly as he let go of my chin and pointed to his lips as I looked at him confused "kiss me here" I stood up and backed up to the wall flushed red "h-huh!!!!"
Hey—

I'm so bad at writing things like this TwT
Anyways hope you enjoyed bai baiiiii
-Duck