Chapter 1 Not a happy ending so far

Hello fellow readers u-u
Enough!!! Let's get on with the story~
(Y/n) POV
'My name is (y/n) (l/n) and I'm 16 I work in in a work shop as an ORDINARY person instead of being like those fancy people I hate them like seriously they are so bratty about shit most of the time well I can only accept one tho' "hey (y/n) I'm back~!!!" I turned as I saw Lizzy smiling brightly like usual "hey Lizzy how's life for you" I hugged her as she hugged back tightly "it's good!! (Y/n) I wanted to try on a dress for my fiancé's ball that is being held in a couple of days!" I giggled as I grabbed her hand and lend her to the back "well I have the perfect one for you" I handed her a pink gown that and ribbons and beautiful patterns on it "omg thank you (y/n) looks beautiful! I don't even have yo try it on to tell I'll buy it!!!" She ran up to the front as I giggled following her, she was talking with her maid that escorted her and she was smiling brightly.

"it looks wonderful lady Elizabeth I think Lord Phantomhive would think so too" I put my arm on the register counter and rested my head at my palm "of course it would look wonderful anything on Lizzy would make it wonderful" Lizzy twirled to face me and covered her cheeks as she swayed her hips "oh (y/n) don't flatter me too much!" I chuckled at shoved them both out the shop "now go I have to clean the shop" "awww but I wanted to know if you wanted to come to the ball with me (y/n)" I shook my head and changed the sign "closed"I waved good bye to them and entered the shop again as I sighed "now let's start cleaning I guess" I opened the register and grabbed the money walking over to the back room as I put the money in the safe. I took off my apron and walked out the shop locking the door behind me "meh poor shop has been through a lot knowing the popularity" I looked down as I walked towards my house 'that's right my shop that I run has been open for years and it's the most popular in England. My mom and dad used to run it until I came around..after my birth it was happy and all till my first birthday my parents were brutally murdered...'

I looked up at the sky and sighed as snow slowly came down which caused me to smile a little "ah that's right it's almost Christmas hun!! what do you think your gonna get?!" I walked past couples and hid my face in my scarf 'I'm 16 but yet no sign of a boyfriend'

Time skip 2 weeks
I yawned and rested my head at my palm seeing couples trying on suits and dresses. I closed my eyes and heard the door open "(y/n) I'm back~!!" I rose my head and I saw Lizzy but my eyes met with blue ones "u-um Hey Lizzy long time no see?" I looked at her confused as she bend over the register counter and held my hands "I brought my fiancé as you can see!!" I looked at her and her fiancé confused as she let go of my hands "we're here to try out outfits!!" She twirled and hugged her fiancée as I sighed and walked over to them and grabbed Lizzy hand "Lady's first sorry you'll have to wait sir" I walked Lizzy over to the gown area and growled "Lizzy why didn't you tell me, first you didn't visit me in two weeks now you wanna appear with your fiancé?!" I started looking through dresses for Liz as she started explaining dramatically which made us both laugh.

We both walked to the front and I saw her fiancé talking to his butler about who knows what. I went over the register and two couples came up to me "ah hello we would like to buy these please" I smiled at them and nodded as I put their outfits in a bag "that'll be ****" I heard yelling in the back of the couples and they started to feel uncomfortable, I sighed and smiled at them "have a lovely day I hope you come again" they waved at me and left the shop as I watch Lizzy's fiancé yell at her and I started getting annoyed "master please restrain your voice I don't want others to think wrong and you to lose your voice we can not afford that for your next meeting" I glared at both of those two idiots and went over to them "Hey Lizz when are you free I want to have tea and catch up" she looked at me and hugged me tightly and squealed "of course (y/n) you can come over anytime!!!" I hugged back and we both jumped up and down laughing. "Excuse me My lady's but we have a schedule today" I nodded and smiled at Lizzy "go put on the dress I wanna see how you look in it" she walked off to the dressing room with her maid as I felt someone poke my elbow mumbling.

I looked to the side and saw the boy that is Lizzy's fiancé "oh I'm sorry for my rudeness" I bowed slightly "my name is (y/n) (l/n) it's a pleasure to meet you..erm-" "Ciel, Ciel Phantomhive it's a pleasure to meet you as well" I tilted my head as I looked at the Butler "may I know you name sir?" He shook his head and lifted my hand "I'm Sebastian Michaelis Butler of Lord Phantomhive it's a pleasure to meet a beauty like you" he kissed my hand and I looked at Ciel confused and he chuckled. I pulled my hand away and smiled "if you'll excuse I have to check on Lizzy" I walked over to the dressing room until I felt my arm get grabbed as I turned my head slightly only to be ticked off "hey old hag how do you know Lizzy" I fully turned around and grabbed him by the ear and grabbed his butler kicking them out the shop "ok mister respect your elders by not calling them old hags and for your information 'my lord' I'm only 16!!! In fact get your ass out with your damn butler and restart that right now!!!!!" I closed the door as I sighed and went to check on Lizzy.

Ciels Pov

I sighed and leaned against the shop waiting for Lizzy "young master shouldn't you be inside and apologizing to Ms (l/n) instead of being out here in the cold?" "shut up I get it!! And no I'm not gonna be in there with that old hag she's so annoying with that smile just like Lizzy" I peered inside the shop as I saw Lizzy standing behind that girl as it seems she's scolding a man "master I think the young ladies are in trouble don't you want to try and help?" I glared at the ground and sighed " I guess so" me and Sebastian walked inside the shop as I saw the girl bend the man's arm back as I hear a crack making me flinch slightly "unless you don't want me to hand you over to the authorities I suggest to not peek at girls while they are changing okie dokie mister" she let go of him as he scurried out the shop and she turned to Lizzy as I turned slightly because Lizzy's not fully dressed "oh my look who's back" I was about to speak a smart response only to be hushed by Sebastian "yes my young master wanted to apologize for his actions early" she hummed as I saw her turned fixing Lizzy's dress completing the finishing touch "well I wanna here it from young master my self~" I glared at her while she gave me a smirk only to be in the men's area picking out clothes "well my lord you can apologize to me while you get dressed" I was about snatch the outfit till she lift it higher "Damn you and your stupid height" I was trying to grab the outfit while she looked at Sebastian " hey Sebastian do you mind if I dress him up" I froze as I heard Lizzy giggle slightly "no not at all my lady this will give me an opportunity to catch up with Lady Elizabeth" I was about to curse at Sebastian till I felt my self get lifted bridal style "I'll have your head for this (l/n)!!!!"

Heyo how do you guys like this chapter
Let me know if I made any mistakes or suggest any new stories I can make? Anyway bai bai
-Duck<3