Chapter 7 Unexpected event on Christmas Eve

Alois POV

I sat at my office bored as Claude was lecturing me about yesterday. I sighed and looked out the window into the garden "say Claude, did you give (Y/n) the invitation?" "Yes master indeed she had quite a look on her face if I do say so my self" I nodded and stood up "let's start preparing for the ball early and I want you to buy (Y/n) one of the finest costumes!" I smiled and picked up a picture frame in my hand.

I walked around the garden in boredom and sighed "I miss her already.." "miss who my lord?" I turned in shock to see (Y/n) "what are you doing here!?" She frowns and turns "I guess I'm not wanted I'll head home then" I hug her waist and whine "don't leave meeeeee" I hear her laugh as she pats my hand "alright I'll stay for a little while then.."
I smile and let her go "shall we play a game then!!" She nods and turn towards to face me "fine but only for a while I still have errands to run"

I frown at the girl and cross my arms "drop those dumb errands then" she shook her head "no I can't I need the money Alois sorry" "I could give you money tho!" I grab both her hands and look at her in the eyes. "Alois I don't want to be spoiled sorry" she pulls back and starts walking away.

"Fine then I won't spoil you then!" I go next to her and smile "good but just do me one favor Alois" I hum in response and walk her out the down I she goes down the stairs "visit me once in a while and don't go disappearing on me again" I laugh and caress her cheek "but aren't you the one who moved away?" She sighed and gently slapped my hand away "ok fine maybe your right but I'm serious" I nodded and pushed her away "go now and run those stupid errands!!!"

(Time skip) (Y/n) POV

I look at the address and look at a familiar manor "here I go I guess" I walked towards the door and the door suddenly opens revealing Ciel looking at me in shock "(Y/n)?"  I back up slightly "u-uh hi Ciel!!" He looks at me confused and smiled slightly "what are you doing here?" I rummaged through my bag and give him a small box with a envelope "here a certain fiancé wanted me to hand this to you" he looks at me and blushes slightly "if you do see Elizabeth again tell her I said thank you" I nodded and turned to leave. I step into the carriage but the man doesn't go "um excuse me mister are we going or not?" He shook his head "sorry miss but we're waiting for someone else.

I was about to speak again but I see a certain boy get on "Ciel?!" The carriage starts moving out of nowhere making me lean forward falling in his lap "s-sorry!" I sit back going in a corner of the carriage "what are you doing here Ciel.." he grins at me and looks out the window "well I have my own errand to run" I nod in lean against the carriage.

Ciel POV

I turn to see (Y/n) sleeping peacefully. I sit next to her and poke her cheek slightly "hey wake up (Y/n)" I look to see bags under her eyes 'is she working a lot?' I glance at her hands and see a purple pinkish ring laying perfectly on her. I sigh and look outside to see an unknown place "Oi! Where are we going!" The driver stops and looks at me with a creepy grin "your going to hell!" He takes a sharp turn making the carriage flip.

I grab (Y/n) and cover her with my body 'shit this is going to be a pain!' I coughed blood and open the door "what the hell happened.." I grab her hand and pull her up "a attempt to send me to hell" she looks behind shocked and pulls me down as a gun fires.

"Ciel stay here.." I grabbed her hand tightly "I'm not letting you go out there and risk you life (Y/n)" I sighed and grabbed her bag pulling something out and throwing it towards them "this is an unexpected Christmas Eve if I do say so my self" I jumped when I heard an explosion and she picked me up bridal style and running to an alley.

"Kill that phantomhive and capture that girl now!!" She put me down and looked at the corner. "Why risk your life for me we barely know each other" she looked at me with a familiar smile that would make me feel weird "you would be surprised what a month could do, plus if I would have left you there they would kill me either way" my body moved on its own, I hugged her tightly taking in her sweet scent "Just don't die on me (Y/n) I don't want to lose you.." She hugged me back and I felt her kiss my neck sending a tingling sensation through my body.

"Now let's get out of here and get back to Lizzy shall we" I nodded and ran beside her out the alley. "Wait!" She pulled my arm and I saw a sword go in front of my face. "Time to go to hell phantomhive" damn it how do we got out this situation "Ciel what ever you do don't stay behind.." I went to pull out my gun but it was missing, I saw (Y/n) look back at me with a gun in her hand "to slow~" she shot the guys shoulder as he attacked foreword and blood splattered.

I saw the body fall and Sebastian was standing there "ah young master lady (Y/n) I'm truly sorry I'm late" I nodded as Sebastian held me and (Y/n) up "hold on tight young master, my lady" I heard (Y/n) laugh as we went up and the cool breeze went through my hair and snow fell on the floor.

(Time skip)
(Y/n) POV

I was walking around the manor looking at the walls. "Lady (Y/n)! What are you doing out your room your still healing!" Mey-rin tugged my clothing and led me to my room. "Lady (Y/n) you were severely injured protecting young master but you don't want to show him why?" I looked down slightly blushing "well you could say, protecting someone can change someone's perspective entirely.." I fidgeted with my hands and sighed "oh my Lady (Y/n)!!" I looked at Mey-rin and she whispered in my ear "he has a fiancé though!" I jumped up flustered and waved my hands around "n-no!! Not like that Mey-rin!! I meant as a friend.."

We both laughed embarrassed till she had to leave to finish up her work. I looked myself in the mirror and smiled "what a funny joke to see him as a crush..right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah!! Sorry this was kinda rushed 😭😭😭

I hoped that you guys enjoy (even though this is trashy)
Happy holidays!!!

-Duck-