Chapter 6 Blondie

(Y/n) POV

I entered the shop sighing slightly "is it really ok for you to be out right now?" I looked back at a certain devil himself "of course not (Y/n) but since I saw you I'm sure Claude wouldn't mind"

'Alois Trancy, he's very confusing to understand him sometimes, I'm the only one who he trusts. The sad part is he wants me as his wife' I sat on a stool while watching Alois look around the shop "it's surprising how I haven't seen you since I was a child" he walks over to me and hugs my waist tightly "your a bit taller then me from what I used to remember" I patted his head as he looked up "what do you mean blondie? I've always been taller then you" he backed up and hummed "your shop is quite boring isn't it"

I grinned at him "you could leave anytime you know" he chuckled at me and wrapped his arms almost tipping the stool and I over "If I leave I leave with you my darling" I groaned and tried pushing him away "Alois at least give me personal space!"

"Now why would I do that" he glared at me as I tried to look away from him. I sighed in frustration "fine you win but don't be to comfortable, when customers come you have to let go" he nodded happily in agreement and played with my hair.

I heard the bell and Alois backed up is surprise "Hello how may I help you?" I turned and saw Ciel in shock "oh Ciel? Where's Lizzy?" He looked at me in confusion and mumbled "she was busy today so she told me to tell you she couldn't make it" I nodded and I turned to Alois seeing him grin at Ciel.

"Ah (Y/n) I remembered I have to do something, I'll have to leave first this time bye my love" he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles gently. He left the shop leaving me and Ciel "so um...how have you bee-" "how do you know him?" I looked at him blankly.

"I met him when I was younger well of course I wasn't to happy when I saw him again but I guess he's okay" he hummed in response and stood next to me looking at his surroundings "you know it's 6 more days till Christmas" I glanced at him and he looked down. "Yeah I guess"

I hugged him tightly and smiled "so what are you going to do for Christmas!" He patted my head and smiled "I don't know maybe spend it with you and Lizzy alone, no balls included" I let him go and went towards the door, turning towards me before leaving "I'll see you tomorrow (Y/n)"

I fell to the ground in shock and smiled "that was a side of him I never thought I would see" I touched my head and blushed slightly. "Yeah..see you tomorrow"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    <3     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sighhhhhhh

So much to do so much to seeee

Lol I hoped you guys enjoyed and happy day 😊

-Duck