Chaper 4 Oh my only true love

(Place taken at Phantom gives manor)
Theme: Tea time

(Y/n) POV

I was currently sitting in Ciel's office sitting uncomfortable while playing with my pinkish purple ring that laid perfectly on my right ring finger.

I jumped slightly as I heard paper slam onto a desk. "Sebastian bring me some sweets and tea for (Y/n) and me we are gonna have a chat while I'm taking a break" I saw Sebastian from the corner of my eye bowing "yes young master" Sebastian left the room and I looked down feeling uncomfortable alone with Ciel, even tho he's only a few years young then me he could still pull moves, after all he still is a boy.

"What are you so nervous about have you never been into a noble man's manor before?" I felt a vein pop on my head as I practically heard his smirk. "Indeed I have my Lord I have been at Lizzy's and...anyways the point is I have!" I crossed my arms and puffed my cheeks "jeez your mean little man" "i-im not little!!" I closed my eyes a showed a big smile to the boy "of course your not my lord your indeed the manliest boy I've seen" I him mumble something as I tilted my head slightly in curiosity.

Ciel laid his head on the desk and sighed while waiting for Sebastian "so tell me what were you so nervous about then?" He exclaim while resting his head on his palm and looking me in the eye. ".....I've never..you know um been alone in a room with..." I took a deep breathe as I was mumbling the last part enough for him to hear
"..with a boy or man" I heard him chuckle while I looked down in shame "so you could dress a man up but not be in a room alone with one~?" I stood up and pointed at him "I never do such to dress a man!! Plus if your talking about me dressing you your not even close to reach manhood mister" I heard him growl as I chuckled at his reaction.

"It seems like young master is getting along with lady (l/n)" I saw Ciel go over to Sebastian as I sat down and crossed my legs and let my eyes wonder around the room "very unique room I guess" "oi hag are you coming?" I stood up walking out the room behind Ciel while laughing slightly "coming your majesty"

I looked around the garden in amazement to see such wonderful flowers around "Shall we discuss the situation that you were in (l/n)" I looked over at Ciel and nodded while sitting down looking down at the tea and sweets while smiling slightly.

Time skip (because I'm lazy õwõ)

I was roaming around the manor, well might as well since Ciel is allowing me to stay for today. I saw a maid caring a stack of books that were very wobbly "excuse miss? Would you like to some help with those plates?" "O-oh dear no thank you my lady fi-"

She tripped over her own feet as the plates went up in the air while I wrapped my arms around the maid and held her closely to me and protecting her head with my other hand as I saw Sebastian catch the books. "Oh dear a Lady prince?! So dreamy" I chuckled as I gave a smile to Sebastian and helped the maid stand correctly "maybe don't try to carry all those books at once and don't rush just take your time.

"i-i-indeed thank you!!!!" The maid rushed off as I heard Sebastian sigh "so much to be done...Lady (l/n) allow me to show you where your chambers are" I nodded and followed Sebastian through the manor. I opened the door to my chambers as Sebastian left leaving me in my room.

I flopped on my bed tired as heck. After I took off my boots, I started dozing off bu got interrupted when I heard a knock on the door "e-erm (y/n) its me Ceil.." I got up and opened the door to see Ciel looking down "need something?" "....aha!!!! I knew it your only taller then me only by 2 inches!!" I giggled as I saw Ciel do a little fist pump "cute" Ciel stopped and looked at me confused like a lost puppy.

"Anyways I came to tell you that there would be a ball tomorrow.. a-and would you like to a-attend it?" I frowned slightly and shook my head sitting down on the bed "inviting a commoner to a ball would ruin your reputation" Ciel crossed and growled "and you don't care for the costume one?" I tried to cover my laugh but I couldn't "what's so funny stupid hag" I pulled him over to me as he landed on top of me. "Lighten up Ciel I was joking hehe" I looked up at him and saw his face red as he fell on top of me.

Ciel's POV

'I can't no more (y/n)'s cute childish games are to much for me to handle' I fell on top of her hiding my face in between the crook of her neck as I heard her giggle "are you okay Ciel?" I hummed in response not wanted to face her right now due to embarrassment "you know..its kinda nice spending time with you" I shifted my position and laid next to her as I saw her smile at me "I guess if your not that annoying"

I flinched as (y/n) held my hands in hers "lets be bestest of friends okay!" "How does that make sense?" I looked at her confused as she puffed her cheeks and furrowed her eyebrows "what I mean is let's be besties..forever and ever!!" I smiled and nodded "sadly if only you weren't a commoner people wouldn't judge you" "oh you brat take that back!!!" I laughed as I looked at the ceiling while closing my eyes "but...I don't wanna be a noble either" "how so?" I turned my body having my back face her "because I feel like...commoners have so much open air and can do what ever they want and fall in love with who ever they wa-" "you can do that too..you can still love who you want! Its your life your feelings no one else can control that but you" I hummed and sighed "I guess.." My eyes widen as I felt soft pair of lips kiss my cheek. I looked at (y/n) and I saw her bright smile "Lets talk like this more!"

I placed my hand over her cheek and smiled "I can't be the only one talking about my problems you know" Her (e/c) orbs stared at me as I felt like I couldn't breathe every time I look at them "Ciel what are-" "y-young master Lady Elizabeth is h-here to see you!" I sat up and sighed "you should go after all your true love is waiting for you~" I groaned as I headed towards the entrance of her room "yea I know I'm coming"

I glanced at her and walked out the room slightly blushing 'what kind of spell does that girl have on me damn it'

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Hope you guys enjoyed 💕
-Duck-