Shiro's bed

I was asleep on the couch when out of nowhere I woke up because I was really cold I got up to search for a blanket "I just had one before I went to sleep" I thought I stumbled into a room I was so sleepy I couldn't see and I thought it was Ava's room because whoever it was grabbed my hand and pulled me onto there bed before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to see that Shiro was next to me shirtless I looked at his lips I grabbed his face Ava did tell me he was a heavy sleeper then out of nowhere he grabbed my hand and said

"You know when I said you could sleep in here I was just kidding" I pulled my hand away and said "I-I- was looking for a blanket plus you were the one who pulled onto your bed you creep"  "I felt bad" "Why?" I asked. He grabbed my face with one hand and said "You don't need to know why" He got up and said "Close your eyes" "Why?" I asked "Unless you want to see me butt-naked close your eyes" I quickly covered my eyes with the blanket.

I was very tempted to look but we had already done enough I mean for One: We didn't let go of each other's hand. Two: we almost kissed Three:I just slept on his bed I don't want to add seeing him butt-naked to the list. What is it with this guy anyway we just met why is he acting like this?"I'm done"I heard him say I looked at him to see that all he changed was his pants he was now wearing shorts"Ugh can you put a  damn shirt on?"I said"No way you're  in my house so get used to my rules"

I rolled my eyes and asked"What about your sister?"I asked he threw a shirt at me and then turned around I made sure he wasn't looking so I could put the shirt on"What about her?" he asked I finished putting on the shirt and asked"Well what will she think if she knew I slept in your room?" he walked over to the bed and leaned down our faces were now inches away"She went to a friends house I was supposed to take you home but you were sleeping like a baby then you came in here so here we are"I couldn't help but look at his lips"So what now?"I asked"Now...I"He grabbed my face with one hand and I gulped" make you breakfast" I look back at his eyes and blushed"Oh yeah break fast"

I watch  biting my bottom lip as he makes me breakfast shirtless .He looked in my direction and we made eye contact and I look away and look back and he is still staring at me"stop looking at me you creep"I said he looked back at the food and smiled.We heard a knock at the door he quickly grabbed a shirt and put it on."Hey sis back so soon?"  "Yeah I....Why the hell is Lacey  still here!?"she asked crossing her arms"Well last night when you left I came back and saw that Lacey was sleeping like an angel...I mean a-a baby she was sleeping like a baby"

She looked at me then back at her brother,smiled,then patted him on the shoulder"Nice work"then winked.She sat down in front of me with a smirk on her face"What?"  "Oh nothing"she said looking at her brother then back at me Shiro's face turned bright red and looked away continuing to cook it took me a few seconds to realize why she was looking at  me like that"Ava what the hell!?"I said"When you choose one I'll be here to support you"She winked and then went up the stairs to her room.

"Done!"He said then put a pile of pancakes on the table he got out some syrup we ate a little bit  then grabbed the syrup bottle at the same time.He grabbed my hand an entwined our fingers he started to lean in.