Moving in with Shiro

He grabbed my face and leaned in our lips pressed together and I felt the fire works I always feel when he kisses me he slipped his tongue into my mouth  I didn't try to stop because it was the least I could do I mean he literally let me move in with him I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hand on my hips.

we heard the front door open and we quickly pulled apart"Why is she still here?"Ava asked confused"She's moving in with us" "What really!Wait but why?"he looked over at me and I nodded"Her parents kicked her out for no good reason"  "Oh I'm so sorry Lacey" "It's okay now I get to move in with y'all" "Wait we only have two bedrooms where is she gonna sleep?"  "In my room"I quickly turn around and say"What no way!"he grabbed some of bags and said"My house my rules" "Damn why is he being an ass and why is he even hotter now?"

I watched biting my bottom lip as he puts together a bunk bed shirtless with sweat going down his body I quickly excuse myself and run into the restroom"Seriously again!"I splash my face with water and pull myself together I open the door and see Shiro standing there"Oh of course you're here well I'm not kissing you this time"I pushed his sweaty body to the side and start to walk to our room he turned me around and extended both his arms against the wall over my shoulders and his face was very close to mine"W-what do you want?"I ask 

"For you to kiss me" "W-what n-no we kissed before we came inside" He put his  hand on my face and started to rub his thumb on my bottom lip  that most likely had teeth marks from how much I've bitten it ever since I met the hottest boy I've ever seen  standing in front of me"It was interrupted by my sister"  "Ugh fine!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me into our room he closed the door,locked it and pinned me against it.He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine he slipped his tongue into my mouth and after five seconds he pulled away"There no we can"

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him again I put my hand on his chest and started pushing him to the newly built bunk bed I pushed him down onto the bed"What are you doing?"he asked"Finishing what you started but this is the last time something like this happens"I got on top of him and kiss him then I go down to his neck and start to suck on it then I bit down and he groaned I quickly cover his mouth with my hand and I felt  him bite his lip I smile against his neck and put my hands on his hips I start to kiss him again.

we heard a knock at the door"Um yes?"  "Lacey it's me Ava why is the door locked?"  "Um because I'm changing"  "Oh....wait Shiro isn't in there is he?"  "Ew gross as if I'd let him see me naked I  wouldn't even let Lex see me naked"  "Oh ok well where is he?"   "Beats me I wouldn't care enough to look for him"   "Mmmhm Sure keep telling yourself that"  I heard her walk off and I look back at 

 him and he was smirking with one eye brow raised"God damn it Shiro stop looking at me like that"I said as I hid my face in the newly spreaded covers he  slightly pulled them out of my face to where he could just see my eyes"Look at you like what?" "You know exactly what I'm talking about" "No I don't"  "Ugh stop before I start calling you sexy" "Oooo that would be better than you calling me hot" I turn around and say "Ugh you're so annoying"he smiled said

"Yeah yeah I know " he smiled,turned my face  and leaned in for a kiss"No no remember that we already our last kiss"he pouted and said"Fine...Hey Lacey" I turn my head to his face then he kissed me for about four seconds"Made you look"I Quickly turned my head away"Oh c'mon don't be like that"He then helped me out of bed and I climbed up the ladder"Good night Lacey" "Goodnight My love" "what did you call me?"  "N-nothing"I say as I covered my face with my stuffed animal he climbed the ladder and laid in bed with me he hugged me from behind and said"I like it better up here"I turn around and hug him back"Me too"