"your in the doghouse now mister"

"Jackson!?" "Yeah baby it's me" "Don't call me that!" "Heh sorry I forgot your with that guy what was his name Lex?" "Actually we aren't together anymore" "Oh I'm sorry to hear that" "Yeah" "So do you want to come over tomorrow?" "I don't know" "Please Lacey I haven't seen you in almost a year ever since you moved I've missed you so much" "Ugh fine" "Thank you Lace bye" "Bye"I hung up the phone

"Who the hell was that?" "My ex" "WHAT?" "yeah" "What did he want?" "For me to go to his house" "And you said yes!?" "Yes I did" "why?" "because I wanted to see him?why are you acting like my boyfriend, your not my boyfriend" 

"Your right I'm sorry I just hate seeing you with another guy but can I at least give you a ride?" "Yes thank you"I kissed his cheek"So why did y'all break up?" "Because I was moving but we did end it on good terms so yeah" "Oh ok....hey if he tries anything text me a word and I'll beat his ass" "Ok but what word?" "Hmmmmm........ Ashton" "Alright" 

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him onto me"W-what are you doing?" "If he tries to do something to me tomorrow I want to see if you can do it better"he blushed and started to suck on my neck then he put his fingers on the side of my neck"Your not ready yet are you?"I shook my head side to side"That's okay I think I know how to substitute it"

I grabbed the hem of his pants and said"Show me"I slowly pulled down his pants and let him pull down mine then I took off his shirt and he took off mine then he sat me up and took off my bra he laid me back down he went down to my chest"Can I?"I slowly nod then he bent down and put his mouth on my chest and started to suck on it I let out a moan"Alright you ready?"

I nodded touched again that he asked me if I was ready first he pulled his boxers all the way off then he pulled my underwear off then he started to rub his dick against my pussy I  let out a moan he came up to my mouth and bit my bottom lip then he went down in between my legs"Can I?"he asked again 

I nodded I quickly covered my mouth but before he could do anything his phone started ringing"Hello?" "Were kind of busy" "We are not!" "Um no?" "For how long?" he smirked and said"Really" "I will bye"

Shiro's P.O.V:"Hello?" "hey it's me can I talk to Lacey real quick she won't answer her phone" "Were kind of busy" "busy doing what?Oh my god y'all are fucking aren't y'all?" "we are not!" "Just be honest have y'all  done it yet?" "Um no?" "Hmmm sure, anyway we're extending our stay" "for how long?" "One week"I smirked and said"Really" "Yup have fun" "I will bye" "Bye" "Who was it?"Lacey asked"Ava" "What did she want?"

Lacey's P.O.V:"Oh just for us to know that now they're staying at Alison's house for a full week"I blushed and said"O-oh o-ok" I checked the time to see that it was 12 in the morning"Hmmmm we should go to sleep now" "No way the fun hasn't even started"he laid me on the couch and asked 

"Will you do as your god commands again?" I nodded"Give me your phone"I handed him the phone and he put beside the table he started to kiss my neck"Are you sure you're okay with doing whatever I say?" "Yes my prince" "Alright turn around"I turned around and he started to fuck me in the ass I moaned very loudly he bent down and whispered in my ear"Your moans are very hot......hey have you had your first time yet?"It took me a few seconds to realize he was asking if I ever had sex with someone"Uh n-no h-have you?" 

"Yeah but I think it will be way more special when it's me and  you"He said as he winked I blushed and looked to the side"So what do you want me to do now?"I asked he got up and sat down"S-suck it"I got up and bent down in front of him I put my mouth on the tip and continued he groaned  and I slightly bit down"That hurts!"He growled I took it out and said

"You're the one who wanted me to do this"then I continued biting and sucking while he groaned and tilted his head back I started to circle my tongue around the tip of his dick he grabbed me and laid me down on the couch he went in between my legs again  he looked up at me I nodded and he started to lick my pussy I let out the loudest moan ever my hands made their way to the back of his head then his hand went up my stomach then onto my chest my eyes widened then closed I moaned and moaned  and when he was finally done he laid there next to me we put our clothes back on and fell asleep.