"You saved me"

Shiro's P.O.V:I went to go play with Leslie but after a while I got bored so I gave the puppy to Lex and Ava and went to go look for Lacey I saw her walking to the restrooms so I decided to wait outside the door but then a guy put his hand on her shoulder they were talking for a little bit when he pinned her to the restroom"Help!" As soon as I heard her scream that I took a running start.

Lacey's P.O.V:As soon as I screamed help a couple of minutes  later Shiro came running and in the blink of an eye the guy was on the ground  groaning in pain"Lacey go to the car!" "Shiro no" "Now!"I ran to the car not knowing if he was gonna come back or not a couple minutes of crying later I saw Shiro coming back his lip was bleeding and he had a bruise on his cheek I quickly got out of the car and went to go hug him "You saved me"I kissed his cheek "You're my hero" "Anything for you beautiful "I smiled and grabbed his hand "come on let's go" "where are we going?" "To the car to wipe off the blood" "oh ok" 

We got to the car and I grabbed a band aid and put it on his bruised cheek then I took my shirt off"W-What are you doing?"he asked I smirked and said"wiping off the blood"I grabbed the back of his neck and wiped  his lips once they were clean I saw his face coming closer to mine I threw my shirt on the  floor and pulled him onto me and our lips pressed together then he bit my bottom lip and pulled away

"I'm just glad your okay"then he pulled me into a hug once he pulled away he took off his jacket and put it on me "There sense you used your shirt to wipe my lip" "that was actually just an excuse to take my shirt off" "oh"I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him "but thanks anyway" he smiled and said

"your welcome beautiful"then he smirked raised one eye brow and said "now where were we"He pushed me down and started to lean in but I but my finger on his lips and said "Actually baby why don't we just watch a movie it's been quite a night for both of us" he sat up and looked to the side embarrassed and said "Sure "he pulled out his phone and showed me it" how bout this one?" "The kissing booth really?"a goofy smile spreaded  across his face"How about Beauty and the Beast? "Noooo why?" "Because"

 I grabbed his face and kissed him "Ok good reason but I really don't want to watch this" "I'll give you a lap dance" "What are we waiting for let's watch this movie "I laughed and we started the movie when the part where the song "be our guest"Shiro started sing and damn could he sing once the song was done he looked at me  and blushed

"heh guess I got a little carried away there" "Let me just say one thing"He nodded and I cleared my throat "Damn boy can you sing why don't you become a singer?" "I just don't want to besides if they found out about whatever this-"he pointed to him then to me "is  not only will Lex kill me I'll lose all my fans if I would even have any" "Oh yeah I forgot people are dumbasses it's so stupid that a singer can't date other people " 

"Yeah I wouldn't want to be part of a dating scandal besides"he grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger "I only need you"My face turned bright red and we leaned in and kissed "so did you get it from your dad?" "No my mom  even though my dad isn't so bad himself me and Ava always sang for her on mother's day and when we couldn't sleep she would sing the same song every time that always put us to sleep" "What was it called?" "Loved with your love" "can you sing it?" "I-" 

We heard someone running to the car it was Lex he was carrying Ava in his arms he got in the back seat with us"We have to go to the hospital now!"Shiro quickly  got out and went to the driver's seat he got the keys and turned the car on after he did he slammed on the brakes"What happened?" I asked Lex who was almost in tears"S-she fell and hit her head this is all my fault"I frowned I put my hand on his shoulder "I'm sure it's not besides Shiro is taking us to the hospital"He looked at me then back at Ava and said "I really hope she'll be okay"