Our camping thing

we got put some different clothes on got some bags ready and we decided to do that camping thing  we were talking about we quickly went to the store to get some camping gear once we came back ,there  was about twenty minutes  left until the fireworks were gonna go off we made sure we had everything "a tent?" "Check" "Ok some extra clothes?" "Check" "Snacks?" "Check" "The projector?" "Check?" 

"The love of my life?"I looked at him confused he smiled and said"Check" "Alright water?" "Check" "Alright let's go"we walked through the forest and made it to the pond we sat down our stuff  and made the tent then we grabbed a big blanket and put it on the grass

"Hey baby?" "Yeah?" "What are we?" "What do you mean?" "Like are we more than friends?"  "Of course we are" "No I mean like are we together?" "Ohhhh um well I want to ask you out first just give me time and I'll figure out a way to ask the most amazing girl I've ever met to finally be mine"I leaned in and kissed him then we looked up and saw the first firework of the night"Wow"Shiro looked at me and grabbed my hand I kissed his cheek and we continued to watch the fireworks each one more amazing than the last then he looked at me and smiled I looked at him and we leaned in and kissed"I love you Lacey" "I love you more Shiro"we hugged and stayed in each other's arms listening to the sound of the fireworks.

Afterwards he set up the projector"What movie do you want to watch?"Mulan!" "Alright""Who's that girl I see staring straight back at me" "Mister, I'll make a man out of you!!!!"We sang all the songs, and laughed ,and talked a little it was truly a perfect night I got a call from Lex"What?" "Rude I just wanted to make sure your fine" "I am thanks for calling me to ask" "No problem is Shiro fine too?" "Oh he is WAY better than fine he's a god I-I mean yeah he's fine how about Ava ,Alison ,and Leslie?" "There okay......alright bye" "Bye"I hung up and looked at Shiro he was blushing and smiling with one eye brow raised"ugh Shiro stop!" "Stop what?" "Looking at me like that"he laid me down,got on top of me,and said

"Do as your god commands" "O-Ok" "Put your hands behind your back" "O-ok"So I put my hands behind my back while I was still laying down he slowly pulled my shirt off he started to kiss from my neck down"turn around"I turned around"You ready?"I slowly nodded I was touched that he asked me if I was ready first he slowly pulled my shorts down and did his thing after he was done he pulled my shorts back up and also pulled his pants back up he laid there beside me

"Oh hey I got something for you while we were at the store" "What is it?" "It's in the tent I'll be right back"so I went to go get it I walked back and he was standing there"Here I know it's not a  big emerald ring bu-"he hugged me and said"I love it"I hugged him back and said"Glad you like it" "you know this bear isn't as cute as you"I blushed and then kissed him on the cheek

"Too bad we can only be alone for two days" "Yeah such a shame"I grabbed a bag of chips and feed him one too then once we were done he picked me up and we jumped into the pond we splashed each other and once we were done I went to the tent to change first once he went in I waited hanging upside down on the tree he finally came out the tent"

Took you long eno-"he kissed me before I could finish then he pulled away and I helped him up we looked up at the stars"Let's make a treehouse" "Right now?" "Yeah my dad  taught me how to make one and I have some extra stuff to put in it too" "Alright" so a we got all the stuff to make a tree house it took about an hour till we were finally done"It looks amazing but how are we gonna look up at the stars now?"he smirked and opened the door then he lifted up the roof"How?" "I used those whatchamacallits that we used on the door" "Oh the little hinges?" "Yeah those then I put a hook on the top of the roof and kept it lifted up with a rope"I grabbed his shirt and said"You are amazing"

I looked around the tree house it had a couch, a table beside the couch, an smart TV ,an outlet,a little self were we had all our stuff on,and a coffee maker obviously.we sat down on the couch and turned on the TV he went to netflix and asked"What do you want to watch?"Miraculous ladybug duh" "Alright" "Me in love with Marinette?No she's just a friend" "UGHHHHHHH Adrien you idiot she's ladybug!how can you not see that?And leave kagami she's a bitch anyway" "Hey Lacey?" "Yeah are we gonna tell anyone about this treehouse?" 

"No this tree house is for you,me ,and Ashton" "Who's Ashton?" "Our future girl or boy I think the name works for both"He smiled and hugged me"I haven't even met Ashton and I already love her" "Her?" "Yeah I want a baby girl" "What if it ends up being a boy?" "I'll love Ashton the same weather it ends up being a boy or a girl" "Me too"

then my phone started to ring"Hello?" "Hey girl it's me um are you and Shiro dating yet?" "In the stupid words of Adrian from miraculous ladybug:No I'm just a friend"Shiro took the phone out of my hands and said"With benefits bitch!!!!!!!"then he hung up"Really?" "Yup" then my phone rang again"Hello?" "Hey Lacey it's me" "Who's me?" "Your old friend,Jackson"