Chapter 33

44K?!!?! dhjatsushs guys! omg i cant 😎🕶🤏🏼🥲

Happy New Year everyone! we finally made it through 2020 but I honestly don't think it's gonna get any better...

_-_-_

Luca left me two days ago back at home with Noah. All I did was take care of Noah, clean, watch tv, and I decided to pick up on crafting since I had nothing else to do. I learned how to knit and sew when I was in high school and since I graduated almost two years ago I still know how to.

I was sitting on the couch, playing on my phone as Noah took a nap on my chest. I checked the time and realized that it was almost time for my appointment.

I put Noah gently in his car seat and went to the garage since I was already ready.

_-_-_

After my appointment my doctor told me everything is going great and gave my an envelope with the gender inside. She told me I could do whatever I wanted with it, but I knew I would have to hand it over to one of Luc's sisters.

Which would be soon since Elena came to visit once again and we were to have lunch.

This time around Giovanni bought a small condo so Elena could visit whenever she'd like.

I walked into the small diner carrying Noah's carrier and found Elena and Celina sitting in a corner booth. "Ciao cara,"

"Hello dear,"

"Hey, Celina, Hi, Elena," I say excited to hand over the results.

"Do you have the paper?" Elena immediately asks and Celina slaps her arm.

"Manners Lennie!"

"Ow, Sorry, Hi Mila; how'd the appointment go?" She said annoyed but I just laughed.

"Good, thanks, here's the envelope!" I hand it over getting comfy in the booth. They open it quickly and smile once they see it.

"I'll have the baby shower ready by the time Luca gets back!" Celina says happily,

"Yes! Oh my God! I'm so happy for you!" Elena squeals and I laugh quietly.

_-_-_

Elena and Celina wanted to go shopping but I had gotten Noah on a schedule where if I were to go shopping everything would be messed up and I wouldn't sleep so I had to politely object.

They didn't want me to feel left out so Celina invited me over to dinner later that night along with Elena. They would've had Bella over too but Santos did not want her to be in another country while he was stuck in Greece.

_-_-_

Dinner was boring until Elena got a phone call from Mr. Angry Pants or in other words, her loving husband . . .

Elena's POV -

I look down at my phone as it wouldn't stop beeping. I saw Giovanni's name on the screen and rolled my eyes. He's so fucking annoying, he needs to just leave me alone.

Ever since we visited my parents on Thanksgiving, he has been everywhere, and I mean everywhere. He never leaves my side, so, I left for a day or two without telling him.

What else could I do?

I had no choice but to leave for a few days or blow up on him and ruin our close relationship. Now don't get me wrong, I love my husband but I just need some space away from him. At least once every 2 weeks and it doesn't even have to be a full day. Maybe just a few hours?

He's so protective and possessive of me that he offers to take me to work with him every day and when any man looks at me in a lustful way he kills them, without a second thought; but back to my phone.