Chapter 18

Chapter 18 -

I undress quickly and cover myself as I get in. He stands up like he didn't just get shot and he wraps his arms around me and I can feel his dick against my ass.

I get wet just by thinking about it but I quickly shut down those thoughts as I remember that I need to help him wash his body and hair.

There was a sitting area in the shower so I said, "Luca go sit down," He maneuvers around my body and then sits down as he watches me apply soap to the loofa.

"You are so beautiful mio amore," He says looking into my eyes, and my face turns bright red. I then start washing his body, but leaving his lower region for himself and let me just say he was huge.
I may be a virgin but I've seen plenty of dicks in my lifetime and his was probably 3 inches longer than anyone's I've ever seen.

After he's done I grab the shampoo and wash his hair because he couldn't really lift his arms and move them too much. He just stares at me with this emotion I've never seen before but I just ignore it and wash the shampoo out.

"I'm gonna wash up. You go get some boxers on and when I get out, I'll get you new bandages." He nods his head and kisses me on the lips and not once does his eyes travel down and I was thankful for that.
I get out and wrap a towel around my body and hair. I go over to the bag that the nurses gave us before we left and grab some new bandages out. I then go back into the bathroom. I go over behind the wall but he's not there. I then go to the living room and he's laying there on the couch. I walk over to him but he has this stone cold, angry expression on his face.

"Um, okay, I'm just gonna put some new bandages on," I say getting down slowly on my knees because I don't want him to snap on me. I start undoing the bandage on his left leg but he jerks it away. "Please Luca, will you just let me put the new bandages on? I don't know why you're angry but I haven't done anything so don't make my life harder," I say going to wrap the bandage but he then glares at me,

"Oh don't even, when were you going to tell me that your father was David Fanely? A rich bastard that owns a bunch of businesses in Maine? I thought you said you had no money? Fuck that, I had no money. You will never experience what it's like to be flat ass broke and almost living on the streets. I can't believe I believed you, I thought you were actually struggling. Then you said you only have had 3 boyfriends and they were all exes! You're getting married?! When the fuck were you going to tell me about this?!" He screams at the end, I don't cry in front of anyone and today. He achieved that. He made me cry.

"What are you talking about? I'm not getting married," I whisper quietly
"Yes you fucking are! His name is Alexander Bailey . . . " He continued to yelling while I cried but when I started to sob, he stopped talking, "No, no, Luca, you can't let them." I said in fear. Alexander was my 4th ex that I didn't like to tell anyone about. We dated for about 3 months during high school before I finally got away. He would torment me, hit me, and try to sexually touch and hurt me. He was my nightmare from hell.

"Your mom is already on her way." He simply stated without any emotion.

"No. Please Luca," I cried even harder, "H-he," I could barely even finish the first word. I've never told anyone this because I didn't have any friends I could trust. I've kept this to myself for so long. "Will you believe me if I tell you this?" I ask honestly

"Why should I? You've lied about everything you've ever told me." His voice stone cold,

"I ran away and hid ever since I turned 18 because my parents wanted me to marry, get pregnant, and sit at home for the rest of my life while I be a sex slave to the man I marry. They would choose my husband because he would be taking over the business and they don't trust me to choose a man. So, I've never chosen my boyfriend. You are the only guy who liked me for who I was and not for my parents' business and my body," I take a deep breath before continuing on, "When I ran away I had nothing and I was living on the streets. I was working as a barista, accountant, and a nanny everyday until I had enough money to pay rent for my apartment, have a dinner, and buy some clothes. My mom has been searching for me ever since because my dad wants to retire and I'm their only child. I knew that if I hid they would never find me because they didn't have enough power to find me and now they've found me. I will be marrying a man who will beat me, and use me for sex everyday. But that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that the man I'm falling in love with doesn't care." I don't look at him as I get up and go to the back bedroom.