Chapter 19

~ 2 weeks later ~

Celina moved the wedding to 2 weeks so she had more time to plan. Tomorrow afternoon is when the wedding starts and I'm scared. I was scared to get married, scared to see my father, scared to walk down the aisle, and I was even scared to put on my dress. What if it looks weird on me?

It was time for me to go to bed. I had Noah but he was sleeping in the nursery. Luca couldn't sleep with me tonight so he was sleeping in his room while I slept in my old room. I don't know what Celina told him but I know Luca would just say 'fuck it' and come sleep with me but he didn't.

I fell asleep thinking about the wedding, hoping it doesn't go bad.

_-_-_

I woke up to knocking on my door so I got up and unlocked it. Celina and Belle were standing there already in their dresses with their hair done. "You were supposed to be up an hour ago cara!"

"Shit," I mumble rubbing my eyes, "Where's Noah?"

"He's still sleeping don't worry Mila," Belle reassures me.

"Okay, go take a shower! Once you're out come downstairs. Don't change we don't have time!"

I quickly get into the shower and brush my teeth. I didn't need to shave because I got waxed yesterday, thank god for that.

I wrap a towel around my waist and I put my hair in a towel. I then go downstairs and my hair stylist greets me and then he starts on my hair. Then a girl comes up to me and greets herself, she was my makeup artist for today.

It takes them almost 2 hours to finish everything. I then go upstairs and Belle helps me into my dress. I didn't get to choose anything for the wedding. So I was happy that the dress fit perfectly and was beautiful. I slip my shoes on and then Belle helps me downstairs.

The wedding is at a church somewhere and it'll take 30 minutes to get there.

Once we arrive I step out of the car and I walk up to the doors where my dad is standing. I haven't seen him in forever. He looked so different. He had a beard now and his hair was all gray. "Hello my darling," My dad greeted

"Hey dad,"

"My babygirl is getting married, I can't believe it."

"Yep," I said with a fake smile

Everyone was ready so all I had to do is open the doors and walk down the aisle. "Are you ready?"

"I guess," I say, it's not like I can say no. I loop my arm through my dads and then the guards open the doors. Music starts to play and I smile as I make my way down the aisle. My smile fades as I see Luca with a stern look on his face.

Did he change his mind?! Oh my god! He doesn't want to marry me! I'm going to make a fool of myself!

I realize that people are looking at me weird so I put on a fake smile. Once I make it to him my father let's me go and shakes Luca's hand.

The priest starts off with saying, "Luca Revellio , do you, take you, Mila Fanley, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health? Do you promise to love her and honour her all the days of your life?"

"I do," He says looking at the priest, then the priest looks towards me,

"Mila Fanely, do you take, Luca Revellio, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health? Do you promise to love him and honour him all the days of your life?"

"I do," I say nervously. We then put each other's rings on and my hand was shaking so bad that Luca had to hold it with his other hand to keep it steady.