Chapter 11

I wake up at 9 and I was surrounded by warmth. Noah was still asleep, which was weird because he usually wakes up between 7-8. I try to untangle myself but it didn't work. He tightened his grip and buried his face deeper into my neck.

"I need to use the bathroom," I whisper. I didn't actually have to use the bathroom but it was a good enough excuse to get away from him so I can get Noah and I ready.

"You're lying." He said in his morning voice. I could listen to his morning voice all day. It was so gruff and hot that my panties got wet.

"No," I said quickly

"Yes, mio amore, now shut your eyes and go back to sleep I don't have to leave until 6 tonight we can sleep all-"

"No you are forgetting about Noah and I am going to go see all the tourist sites." I say and he groans.

As he moves I feel his morning wood on my thigh. I get up and throw some blankets on him, because he's probably going back to sleep.

I go get Noah's bottle along with a diaper and a onesie, a jacket, a hat, and some black pants.

I put them on Noah as he's sleeping and I change his diaper while I'm at it. He wakes up only minutes after I change him so I feed him and place him in his bouncer.

I go freshen up and get dressed in some jeans, and a grey hoodie that says New York on it. I put on some high-top converse and head to the kitchen where I can cook some breakfast. I push Noah's bouncer into the kitchen because it has wheels on it and he seems to think it's funny. He squeals and then smiles at me.

I put him in my view in case something were to happen and I start making chocolate chip waffles.

_-_-_

It was raining out but I didn't care. I grab a baby carrier and strap it on around me. I then place Noah in it. I go to the living room to see Luca gone. I go looking for him and as I am about to go to the bedroom the door opens and he walks out in black skinny jeans with a dark blue nike sweatshirt, pairing it with some black vans

"Can you grab the baby backpack?"

"No." He grumbles

I roll my eyes and grab it. I didn't even tell him that I was leaving. I walked out the front door and started walking down the street.

I didn't exactly know where I was going but I knew I wanted to see the colosseum and I could see it from where I was standing.

I got so excited when I saw it. I didn't know what city we were in but I knew the second I saw the big structure.

We were in Rome!

_-_-_

I had been walking for about an hour until I got a phone call. I answered, "Where the hell are you!?"

"I'm walking around. Is there a problem?"

"Come back to the villa in exactly 1 hour."

"Why? You said you weren't busy till 6 tonight and it's only 12:40"

"Because my mother made an unexpected visit and is here to see Noah,"

"Is she there with you?"

"Yes,"

"Can you give her the phone?"

"No,"

"Goodbye." I hang up on him and call Celina myself.

She answers on the second ring, "Hello, cara,"

"Hello, Celina, I heard that you were here in Rome to see Noah and I was just wondering if you'd like to come to lunch with him and I?"