Chapter 17

~
thank you for almost 700 reads!! im so happy!! also sorry it hasn't been updated in a while, my laptop broke and they wont let me use the computers at school bc of covid so i have to do my 3 online classes at home which takes up all my time, but... i promise to get up at least 5 more chapters possibly by the end of october? idk, maybe earlier, but if i was a reader id kill me bc i wouldn't want to wait, but i have no time! :(
~
Mila's POV -

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night and for some reason it was extremely hot. I crawled out of Luca's arms and threw all the blankets off me. It felt like a sauna in here.

I checked the time and it read 5:57 a.m. I got up, went to the bathroom, and took a cold shower. After I got out, I went to my bedroom and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. Even though it was hot, it would be very cold today since we are in the middle  of fall.

I blow dried my hair and threw it up into a messy bun. I slipped my vans on and then walked over to the crib. He was still fast asleep so I slowly grabbed him out of the crib and took him to the nursery.

I changed his diaper and put a white onesie on, put some leggings over it and then grabbed a warm gray fluffy jacket and put it on. I then placed a hat on him and carried him to his car seat. I grabbed the diaper bag and put it on and then I buckled him in.

Now the only thing I need is either Alessio, Belle, or Matteo, or Luca. Luca would be beyond livid if I left without someone and I don't feel like making him angry on the day he's supposed to leave.

I go to Luca's room to find it locked. I knock on the door quietly not wanting to wake Noah up but nobody answers. I knock a few more times but still nobody answers so I sigh and head downstairs. I'll just see if anyone is up.

I was disappointed when I got downstairs. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I check my phone to see the time and it's 7:06.

Shouldn't at least one person be up early?

I'm really tempted to just leave. If nobody comes down by 8, I'm leaving and he can't say anything about it.

Around 8 I started to get impatient so I just went to the garage and grabbed a random car key. I clicked unlock on the key to see which car it would be and it was a black Tesla. I walked over to it and watched as the car doors rises up. I buckled Noah in and then climbed in.

I didn't want leave yet. What if they just notice that I'm gone? Luca will definitely kick my ass if I leave . . . Although I'm scared to leave, I need to get to the store before it gets to busy.

After a few minutes, I decided to just leave.

I'm so screwed.

_-_-_

I got to the store I placed Noah in the cart and walked in grabbing everything I needed. A cute guy, around my age, came over to me and asked me if I needed any help.

"Oh no thank you, thanks though," I smile

"Are you sure miss?"

"Yeah," I smile and go to walk away but he stops me by grabbing my arm.

"Okay, well, here it goes, I think you are very pretty and I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me sometime?"

"Oh um, I already have a-" he cut me off

"Maybe we can go out as friends then?" he asked

"I'm so sorry but I don't know," I say

"Okay, well, my name is Danny, here's my number if you want to hang out sometime," He shrugs while giving me a little card. I take it and walk away.