Hour # 1

Picture @ the top is fariana More picture of her at the very bottom

More picture of her at the very bottom

" it's actually way easier this time"
Tera states walking beside me tightly holding the book in her hands , almost like she thought I was going to take it .
Trust me I didn't want anything more to do with this book . She can have it .

"Yeah I can see the house from here , I guess the book is like some sort of compass because every time we have it , the house gets closer and closer" I reply .
I was anxious , I didn't want to hear the rest of this story I knew awaited us inside of this maze like house .
If everything is set in place then I have no real choice , and I didn't like that . I want to be able to have a choice , and not be manipulated , or whatever they are trying to do .

I was starting to miss mr.unknown even more now on top of that , which I did not express to my sister .

He almost consumed my thoughts, but I had to keep on thinking about the fact that he was so sketchy.
And this necklace was too . Playing with it between my fingers .
Even though his touch seemed to burn me inside out , I can only imagine what it would feel like without the burning sensation .
Maybe we are  mates .

Or maybe that's the drugs talking .
I'm almost certain they drugged us , because there is no way me and my sister can act this irrational, nothing is the same anymore .

"Knock knock " my sister says again as she pushes the heavy doors open .

Immediately we were greeted by the butler man from before , he seemed more serious this time , and walked us stiffly into the "ball room" like before .
As he went to go get fariana , which I don't understand why she couldn't just pull some black smoke out of her ass and magically pop up again , I wanted to get all of this over with .
Go home .

Me and my sister took A seat and began the 30 min wait

Zero's POV
"Six men at the Gate . I want you over here and you over there " , I instructed everyone , while pointing from off to the side of the road .

If he wasn't already here , he's coming soon
And I wanted to be ready .
He had to pass by my six guards , then he can try and go through me .
I grew more anxious every minute .
After this we'll have 7 more hours to prepare .

" I'm sending a van out with 4 men , his name will most likely start with a "Z", here I want every name on this list , we'll start there first .
Whoever you find bring them back to me , immediately   " I stated sending some men off in one of our black vans not before handing them the list .
It was very important I had fariana Magic some shit with it so it glows every Z name that could possibly be a enemy to me . I hadn't  got the time to look at it yet
This isn't the time to play little magic games , I need to get the girls in rooms as soon as possible.
Most of all I have to gaze at my love , atleast once
Although it is permitted and she will suffer from this , only temporary, I have to touch her .