crap

tera's pov

tera's pov

I looked everywhere I looked up stairs downstairs left right up down . Zora wasn't here neither was anyone else . I was starting to get scared did they just leave me here to be by my self, what if no one comes back for me ,what if I never see my family again.

I started to look around maybe I missed something a trap door or I don't know . ''how did you get out '' a man said from behind me while grabbing my waist . Instantly I felt fire . My whole side was extremely hot , it hurt . "Owe wtf" I said moving his hand away , "where is my sister " I said while turning around he was a tall guy he had blue eyes and red hair and almost glowing complection . He looked nice , but that didn't explain the burning . Was he a witch or something ?

"uhh can you let go of me now "I replied almost not being able to take this feeling any longer . It's like he grabbed my soul and set it on fire , then he placed it back inside of me still lit . I felt like lava was consuming me . At a point I thought I was going to black out . Until he moved slowly releasing me , the pain left with him . He look worried while backing up , almost afraid , or was that lust
. I had the same clothes on since yesterday and I didn't want to intise him . I had on a baby blue v color and some white booty shorts with some fuzzy all black socks , I was literally eating dinner in my house . I feel so uncomfortable, I don't think I was covered up enough ,but under his gaze I felt like any sudden move could make him a sexual hotdog .

as he admired my body I felt heat rising in my face. ''MINE '' I heard from behind me . There stood a tall brown hair guy he had on gym shorts and looked as if he had just gone for a run , tru heaven . The sweat rippled down his abs and I couldn't help but blush . He moved quickly.

''MOVE NOW '' he yelled at the man behind me . I jumped slightly as the red haired guy took my hand and pulled me ''MINE'' he replied . Fire bursted through my body once again . almost feeling good this time . Maybe it was just the heat of the moment . I was so caught up I forgot all about zora , sad to say .

I kinda liked the fact that two sexy ass guys were fighting over me . I pulled away and stood in the middle of both of them "I am not yours or yours "I said while pointing towards the both of them "I am not someone property "I stated proud of myself for using big words. I felt like my sister

Oh shit . My sister "where is my sister " I said almost unsure .

"Dillion she's mine " the brown haired boy said to the red headed one totally ignoring me ,"Common Y can't I have a little fun with her before you keep her locked up in your room all day " Dillion stated grabbing my waist and trailing his fingers down mid thigh. FIRE
"We both know how this goes " y says .

Next thing I knew They were on the floor and Wyatt started to yell at me '' GO NOW BEFORE THIS GETS -'' he was cut of by a sound of bones cracking I heard a loud groan say ''GOOOO'' before I ran upstairs down the long dimly lit hall . "ZORA" I called out

What the fuck I thought to myself as I ran ... He didn't change like a regular wolf . It was forced . Where is my sister

zora's pov

I was running I didn't know where but , I just wanted to get away from him even though my body urged to turn back around . Who tf was this . Where am I . I had been running for some time now this house was extremely huge and I didn't know where to go .

I stopped at what looked like a bathroom it had a shower in it but no toilet . I went in and closed the door slide on the floor and started to regret running away from my so called- ''mate'' . "ZORA" I heard from the other side of the door making me jump . Tera .

Running towards her voice I almost trip . "I can't find you " which was said in between breaths . It's like this house is playing tricks on me '' COME OUT HERE'' I heard getting closer and closer to my sisters voice . Finally after what seemed like years I find her . In front of a large glass door covered in vines . She's just looking at it . "Tera" , "this is the book dad was always talking about " here she goes again I thought . I don't remember that shit , but I didn't want to tell her that . So I just stayed silent moving close enough to see it .
The glass was foggy . But there , behind these glass doors was a book . Suspended in mid air , almost glowing purple . It looked to be leather , and small . But my sister was mesmerized by it .
" listen we have to go before someone comes " I finally say breaking her focus . "We aren't safe " I added hurrying her along , like I knew where I was going in this maze of a house . Walking and discussing the events we end up in this garden . It's beautiful but I can't feel the beauty. Mostly because in my eyes my mom was dead . Tera didn't think so tho . She says "I know she's not I can feel it zora "
I was running out of hope. It seemed to be no way out . By my sisters story there's like 5 different boys in this house. But she's dramatic so I don't know what to think . What could they want with us .
"Did any of them touch you " she mentioned "ew wtf no " I replied disgusted. "Not in that way , I mean like just a poke or something . Because one touched me . And .. it burned " . When she said that I finally for once felt that twin thing people are always talking about . I knew exactly what's she was feeling it happened to me to . "Like lava" we both say at the same time unintentionally.
      " we can't just sit in the garden and hide behind this tree forever , it's either we find a way out no or we're stuck " I say not wanting to talk about anything having to do with any males in this house . Let alone the painful "burning " sensation I felt from my , so called "mate " . Which now that I think about it . I don't even know his name .
" I think your forgetting we are hybrids , we toatally got this " my sister said . I can tell she was unsure . So was I . Who knows how far we are from home . If we are ever going to make it there . Where my mom is , if she's even still alive .
    I'm hopeless . Just as I was about to get tapped up I my thoughts tera grabbed my arm and pulls me up . I guess it's time to find a way out .
       " maybe the book will tell us how to get out " she explained . " you just want to touch that books is all , how is going to help us with anything . We don't need to read we need to run " I reply firmly. But she insisted on going back to find this book . Even though we were already outside . One step closer to freedom in my book . And I wasn't going to let her go alone . So stupid me , decided to look for this book .

also ps sorry for any misspelled words at all this chapter was not edited

pss. i will be making a new book soon called Giovanni it will probley be out today and it is a vampire /warewolf book love yas.....xoxoxoxoxoxxo akira''''''~~~~~''

(2020 me ) just finish editing , I like how this book is coming out so far I didn't realize that I had a theme ate it place kind of . I guess I'll just give a spoiler , someone going to have to fight to the death .

Vote

Comment

Like

Share