What do i really know

Zora's POV

Zora's POV

Finding this book was like finding a way out of this hell hole .
I didn't know where to go , I didn't know what to do and my sister was here so I felt like some sort of guardian or some thing .
I know it was like 27 people in this house and we didn't know any of them , we had passed by a couple of people once or twice but they didn't act like we were hostages .
they honestly acted like we weren't even there , now that I think about it .
I think they were like ghost or something. this house is playing tricks with my mind .

my sister doesn't seem to be phased all she's worried about is this stupid book , she keeps talking about how my dad says this and my dad says that . "Dad use to talk about this book all the time" .
honestly I don't remember him , I don't remember him talking about a book ,
I don't remember him mentioning a book I don't even know why this book is so important to her .
she claims it's going to help us find our way out , which is a crazy assumption . like how could you even know that . "Let's just take a break and sit down, for a few " I state to my sister . She reluctantly follows my lead and sits down on the grass with me before getting up hastily , I think it's right over here" she said as she grabs my hand , basically pulling me up and leads me to this brick wall . "Tera why would it be over here it was behind a glass door" . "I can just fill it , it is here , maybe the other one was a replica or some thing that's why they kept it on display ,but that wouldn't explain why It was floating in the air nothing would explain why It was floating in the air " she claimed .

even though we are hybrid we don't really get many whitchy , warlock people around . I actually haven't met one in my life .

all I could think about while approaching this brick wall is how my mother screamed ,before we were pulled out of the house .
how I knew that was her last scream , it was cut off so abruptly .
it kind of makes my stomach hurt because I haven't cried , I don't even feel bad , its almost like she didn't die hours ago at all .

but I know who I want to die right now . this is all his fault , Roy I'm coming for you ! as soon as I make it out of here alive .

Teras POV
We have been walking for a long time now . and I can tell my sister was getting pretty frustrated with me .
she doesn't want to find this book at all , she wants to run away and I keep trying to explain to her that we ARE running away.
But we aren't and I know this , I actually didn't think this book a get us out , but I wanted it to . it was like something was drawing me to it , I needed it I was going to steal this book before we left . I AM going to steal this book.

For some reason I just keep on thinking that's what my mother would want , she would want me to have this book she want us to be strong enough to come find her .
she would want us to fight . I don't know why I had been so distracted by these boys earlier taking everything as a joke , like I do usually .