Vampire king ?

Tera's POV

Tera's POV

This shit is so boring . I'm not even asleep , just resting my eyes . Thinking about what that book said .
It hasn't been 24 hours yet but I'm sure we are almost there . What's gonna happen ? How will the knowledge be revived .
How I had seen my father .
It's just that I know for a fact that he's in this house somewhere .
I don't understand why my sister thinks that book is just something stupid. She takes everything else seriously.
Everyone else , except me .
I'm not a baby anymore and we are the same age for shit sake .
Even if she is older then me . I just wish she could see things my way for once .

"Here you are madam" mr butler man says from the far of the room .
I still haven't moved the curtains from my face yet , just to keep the illusion up that I am asleep .
Just in case he comes in with mr.touchy feely from before .

I don't feel like burning right now .

I'm guessing he walked him with this "person who's suppose to inform us " whatever that means . What are they gonna inform us of , the fact that we have been kiddnapped that's obvious. What else ? Why we are being kidnapped that's gonna be fun to hear .

"Hello zora . It's nice to finally meet you I've-herd so much about you " a unrecognized voice says . She almost sounds like my mom . Which immediately made me sit up .

Only to be very disappointed when my eyes meet with a black haired woman .
She was very tall , maybe around 7'2 or so . She had very short hair a bob way above her shoulders .

Which attracted me to this t shaped necklace she had on her neck , interesting. I wanted it immediately.

It as lined with diamonds and it sparkled just about as much as my fathers rings use too.

Her face was a mixtures of reds and pinks and she didn't look like she could bring forth very much information.

Although her fit was bangin. Mini skirt a ten for me ! Black crop also ten for me , I think I'll just go ahead and butt into this conversation now .

Zara's POV
This was very unexpected, I mean she was really tall but that doesn't explain the reason why she's standing in front of me .
If I were her I'd hate to be the messenger , with the temper I have she might not finish her sentence.

Especially if she thinks she can force me into a marriage .
I didn't say anything until she continued. "Well okay , I'm fariana, I'm here to infor-" I cut her off before she could continue. "Of what please get to the point lady" I spat already upset , I don't want to hear any bullshit .