7🌷

"It's not impossible though"

"I prefer to die than liking him"

"Jiang Cheng, to be honest, you are going to talk to Lan Xichen you wanting or not, I'm not going to let you die."

"But he's annoying, I'm sure it's not him" Jiang Cheng knew that it was a possibility, but it couldn't be him. After he got out of seclusion he was so distant, he didn't seem the same as before. Jiang Cheng knew that when he was close to Lan Xichen he had mixed feelings about him, feelings he never had around any old friend of his, it was strange but he kept it hidden inside his heart. HanaHaki probably only attacked him because he was slowly starting to remember about him, but he still thought it was all a coincidence hiding his feeling even more further away.

"it's definitely him" Wei Wuxian knew Jiang Cheng very well to understand everything about him, the way he changed his entire mood when talking about Lan Xichen was very suspicious, he doesn't get nervous all of a sudden.

"you idiot"

"let's go see him"

"Are you going crazy? we are not seeing him" Jiang Cheng increased his voice, clearly getting more nervous while realizing that his brother had already noticed that it was Lan Xichen.

"I'm joking, I only did this to see if it is him, guess it is"

Jiang Cheng was being too dramatic and started cursing about his brother, it was like he was getting crazy. Taking off plants of the ground and making little toys to then destroy them and say 'that's my life right now plants! do you think it's easy for me to keep calm???' if the Hanahaki problem was solved he would surely need to go to a psychiatrist after it.

Maybe Wei Wuxian was being too fast in acknowledging who Jiang Cheng likes, but the thing is that Wei Wuxian already had his guesses that it would be him, after all those problems that happened with Jin Guangyao, Jiang Cheng was one of the first people to get close to Lan Xichen, they stayed like friends for quite a long time after the disappearance of Lan Xichen. Now that Wei Wuxian got his question answered he thought it was a good time to go back to tell Lan Wangj about it, and maybe some other people.

"See you later"

Wei Wuxian's words made Jiang Cheng violently run trying to follow him, but then he accidentally fell on the grass and got his robes all dirty, he was a completely ill man now. Since his robes were dirty someone could see them and tell everyone about, people nowadays love to spread news so he has to hide everything he does and always take caution in every action he makes, that's another reason he is scared of Hanahaki, having a relationship will bring tons of problems for Jiang Cheng and he doesn't want that. The best he can do now is to make everything a secret till he gets rid of the illness.

But the problem now was not that someone could spread news that his clothes were dirty, the problem was that Wei Wuxian would most probably tell Lan Wangji about this horrendous happening, liking a Lan never appeared in Jiang Cheng's mind, he was always annoyed by their strict rules and annoying facial features. The two jades from GusuLan are always so weird, one had zero emotion and the other keeps a smile for the rest of the day trying to make people think he is a living sun. He always asked himself how could anyone not notice that Lan Xichen wasn't a ball of happiness that smiled 24h a day, just because he is a Lan doesn't mean that he has perfectly good mental health, that guy was full of shit in his head probably, actually both of them were mentally ill needing urgent treatment.

Looking at his clothes, Jiang Cheng soon realized that his hair was also a mess, making his purple hairband fall, his beautiful long and sparkly hair was now almost touching the grass. Well, grass wasn't the only problem, the problem was that there were a bunch of insects in the ground making it even more disgusting to think about it, he needed to get out of there quickly. He picked his hairband and made his way towards the place Wei Wuxian would meet Lan Wangji, he was hoping to see them when he arrived but they were nowhere to be seen, the only thing left was a drawing of a cat and a bunny that Wei Wuxian had made to make his brother angry. The bunny was probably meant to be Lan Xichen, and the cat Jiang Cheng. Wei Wuxian why?

"Well, since they are gone, I'm going to clean myself"

His body was full of grass, even his hair had a few strands of grass. Since he was going to clean his clothes and hair, he needed to find other clothes for him, which was very since these were his favorite pair of clothes, he wore them all the time for years and they never got dirty, but just because of damn Wei Wuxian they didn't last even 1 hour around him. He would have to change for a normal purple outfit.

After cleaning everything up, he changed into some clothes he had found, all of his other clothes were ugly to him, the only pretty one was the one full of grass, now just because of some green ground stuff he would have to wear normal and ugly clothing, disgusting. For his 'luck,' his headband was also dirty, but not from grass but mud. He now officially also hated mud, it made his beautiful hairband full of mud, all dirty, looking like shit.

"This is just too much in one day"

He says this all the time, but we can't blame him.

"at least I won't go out in these clothes"

Yeah, that was a valid thought. If he went out with a different look, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji would probably think he is trying to impress Lan Xichen, even if he explained to them what happened they would still think that way, also they have a terrible sense of style because if they had a good one they would be aware this is to make Lan Xichen go away. If he stayed in Yunmeng for the rest of the week he would only have to say that he wasn't feeling well and his old clothes were making him feel worse, saying that would stop the rumors and they also wouldn't say anything in return, just some I hope you'll get better.

He was about to get his hair done when he suddenly heard a loud sound of a door opening, then another one of a door closing, Jiang Cheng found it very strange and stopped doing everything he was doing just to go and take a look outside his room. When he opened the door he found Jin Ling almost layed down on the floor but he got up and started screaming when he saw Jiang Cheng.

"Calm down, what do you want?"

"Wei Wuxian... You... need... hospital.. urgent.." Jing Ling was out of breath.

"Wei Wuxian? Hospital?"

"No, Uncle! You need to go to the hospital, now!"

Jiang Cheng still couldn't understand anything he was saying, before he tried asking again what was happening Jin Ling grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. When they arrived they met Wei Wuxian and Lan Sizhui, both were waiting for Jiang Cheng, looking a bit scared because of the scandal Jin Ling was making.

"Jiang Cheng, you are different, where are your normal clothes?"

"Dirty, anyway, why did you call me?"

"You are going to the hospital, didn't Jin Ling tell you?" Jin Ling immediately got red, he didn't say anything, he just got into a panic and started screaming at Jiang Cheng some random words.

"I couldn't understand him"

Lan Sizhui started laughing, he had heard the screams and couldn't help but to find it funny, Jin Ling was just a child, even if he was almost an adult. He wanted to laugh a bit more but sopped since he didn't want to make Jiang Cheng annoyed, he didn't know much about him, but from what Wei Wuxian told him Jiang Cheng isn't someone easy to talk to, mostly because of his weird personality and change of thoughts, it must be very scary to make him mad.

"I am fine, can't you see?"

"Yeah, but that old doctor said that if you keep making too many efforts you will probably end up getting worse" Jiang Cheng wouldn't be able to kill himself now, also because after seeing Jin Ling he rethought about wanting to die, he is too dumb to live by himself.

"You told Jin Ling and Lan Sizhui, right? I guess death is now my futu-" Wei Wuxian was sick of Jiang Cheng saying that he wanted to die, so he made him unconscious for the situation to go better. It was annoying to see a teenage looking adult talking about death all the time, it looks like Jiang Cheng still didn't get out of his depressive phase, Wei Wuxian, on the other hand, had to die to get out of his phase.

"So who wants to carry him?" Jin Ling got his hand up and put his uncle in his back, it seemed like he weighted nothing, almost like a feather. Was he planning to kill himself from starvation?

"We need to feed him"

"I'm sure that where I'm taking him will have lots of food!"