3🌷

With everything done, Jiang Cheng then started making his journey towards Gusu. Jin Ling had once again got in trouble, this time with his three unfortunately friends.

Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, and Ouyang Zizhen.
Those three would always bring Jin Ling to trouble, he knew that maybe the one who caused all the trouble was Jin Ling but he preferred to think Jin Ling was innocent.

As Jiang Cheng walked down the corridors, his deep purple clothes shined making his sharp face and eyes seem more serious and brave, truly one of the most beautiful men of this entire country, it's funny to think he has a... One-sided love disease. I mean, who would say no to him?

All of his assistants remembered that today he was going to be out, so they all huddled over towards Jiang Cheng asking him if he needed anything. He quickly said no and made it seem as he didn't want to lose his time there, and all of those people that surrounded him quickly went away. He went outside and then started going to Gusu, it wouldn't take a long time, maybe only five to ten minutes.

Fifteen minutes had passed and he finally arrived at the Lan Sect

Ah yes, fifteen minutes, more than he had planned.

"Fifteen minutes? I guess it took that much since I stopped a lot to cough"
Remembering his coughs he suddenly went into a panic. While making his journey towards the Lan Sect, he had coughed a few times, not normal coughs, but coughs filled with some drops of blood, they weren't big drops of blood but still were disturbing to see getting out of your mouth. Jiang Cheng had never read that in the book and neither Du Yi, the doctor, said anything about coughing blood.
'The blood could be from being scared?' He didn't know, he was truly scared by the situation. He knew that he had to understand why he was coughing blood, but he was too disappointed since he thought he would cough petals.

"maybe I have Kettohaki instead of Hanahaki haha"
He joked although feeling very scared. After some thoughts and ideas, he suddenly realized that if flowers were growing inside his body he would probably get hurt and cause blood! It was disgusting to realize what was happening to his body but he didn't have another chance, if he didn't understand what was happening he would probably go crazy trying to find all possible books about the Hanahaki disease also.

"Uncle!"
Jiang Cheng heard from behind his back, he spent too much time thinking that he forgot about everything he needed to do. He turned around and started back at Jin Ling who was feeling nervous, Jin Ling didn't even need to tell him he was nervous since it was already written all over his face. Behind Jin Ling, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walked towards them, not exactly walking since Wei Wuxian was trying to run and Lan Wangji was holding his back since it wasn't allowed to run in the Cloud Recess. "Wei Ying, no running" Lan Wangji quickly said, making Wei Wuxian stop and start making an ugly laugh. Yes, an ugly laugh described by Jiang Cheng, the ugliest laugh ever.

"Jiang Cheng! What are you doing back here?"

"I'm here to resolve some problems made by I guess Jin Ling and his friends"
Wei Wuxian turned towards Jin Ling and Jiang Cheng stared at him.

"So what have you don't haha"

"Nothing! I didn't do anything"
Jin Ling quickly said as he then proceeded to look towards Lan Wangji.

"Are you sure about that?"
The man behind Jiang Cheng said.

"Lan Xichen. It wasn't my intention! I swear. Uncle is going to break my legs!"
Lan Xichen chuckled and greeted a paralyzed Jiang Cheng with a warm smile, the other got out of his paralyzed state and then proceeded to greet him back with an uninterested facial feature. Jiang Cheng couldn't lie, he did have a strange feeling towards the other, something in his heart but he preferred to believe it was caused by the sun. Today was a warm day, the sun was too bright and Jiang Cheng's clothes weren't made for this kind of weather. Even if it wasn't the weather he preferred to say it was some kind of feeling of respect for the men. He had gone into seclusion for about one year but suddenly he decided to go back to his normal life, it was a strange happening since everyone believed that he would stay in that state for more than four years, but it turned out that he got out pretty soon.