5🌷

When Wei Wuxian stopped laughing, Jiang cheng hold his hands and stared him in the eye, with a serious face. He was too tired to think properly, he did know it wasn't common for him to be like this but that illness affected him badly, he didn't know any other way to act because of the constant pain he would feel in his body.

"I know you know a lot about me but I promise to you that there's nothing wrong with me." He said this with all sincerity he had, even though that wasn't true it was certainly a very good act, anyone could easily fall for it.

"Hmm, okay then... I believe you" Wei Wuxian replied, he didn't believe him, what he said made him more certain that there was something wrong with Jiang Cheng, he would never hold his hand, this was something so out of place for Wei Wuxian that it made him even more annoyed to the fact that Jiang Cheng liked to hide everything from him.

When Jiang Cheng heard the 'okay' from Wei Wuxian he quickly ran away from him and disappeared from the view of everyone around him, he didn't want to be close to anyone anymore, the pain had become unbearable since he came here, it hurt him so much that he wasn't even thinking straight, especially when he was talking to Lan Xichen and Jin Ling, he didn't even remember what he said. Jiang Cheng only wanted to stay in his bed all day and wait for death, he was sick of it, it didn't even pass one day that he was sick and he already wanted to die, couldn't he die a bit faster? that sure was one terrible death, being killed by flowers, Jiang Cheng used to love flowers but after receiving this awesome announcement he started hating all flowers he saw, even if he got cured he would probably still hate to look at flowers because of the trauma. Getting sick is a pain, he hated it so much. He couldn't stop thinking about that stupid Hanahaki disease, it made him feel in such a different way that.. that it just seemed like nothing, he couldn't feel anything, his body felt like it would collapse in the floor all the time, it hurt his heart to feel like that, he hated feeling useless, he wanted to do something, if he felt like that forever how could he protect Jin Ling? what would be of the Jiang Clan? everything that he fought hard to achieve would end leaving nothing because he would be dead, that made him realize that he should concentrate more on feelings than on materials now since he would probably die and when you die you won't take any materials, you will only have yourself.

When Jiang Cheng finally arrived at his place, he went away towards his room ignoring all the stares, he jumped into his bed and started crying but then he stopped since it only made his body hurt more. He couldn't do anything, maybe sleeping would be good for him but he had work to do, he couldn't skip work and he also couldn't tell anyone about this ugly disease of his, I mean he could try and tell someone about it but he didn't trust anyone anyway. There wasn't anything to do, he would have to work, even if he was hurt he would work, that would never stop him from being perfect in everything he did! one thing he most wanted to be is an honor to his family even if they were dead, being fearless and not getting sick was one of them.. so he couldn't just tell people that he was sick and scared of it, that would be the end of his reputation. To be honest he didn't even know if his reputation was good but from what he heard it wasn't that bad, the fact that others viewed him as a strong person was wonderful.

He kept in that state for more than one hour only getting up from his bed when he heard someone knock on his door. He got up and proceeded to open the door, trying to make a calm face. When he opened the door he found a smiley Wei Wuxian holding hands with Lan Wangji who didn't seem to want to be there. He truly hated how Wei Wuxian would follow him when he thought something was up, Jiang Cheng didn't even remember what he had said or done to Wei Wuxian in that Lan place but he knew that it wasn't good since he came to Yunmeng just to talk to him.

"Jiang Cheng!" Wei Wuxian screamed while trying to see what was in Jiang Cheng's room but it was too dark for him to see if there was anything suspicious. When he came here with Lan Zhan a bunch of disciples told him about how Jiang Cheng was acting weird and not leaving his room for hours. That made him think more and more about him, Jiang Cheng was never like this, even if he was with a cold or a bruise, he would always try his best to stay tall and never fall.