15🌷

Jiang Cheng left the next day. Gusu Lan remained quiet and deserted, Yunmeng disciples said their goodbye to Wei Wuxian and kept their secret inside their hearts. What would happen next? None of them knew, but one thing Lan Xichen was certain of, he would stay with Jiang Cheng in the eternity of his soul, he knew he would stay with him always, helping and caring for him. Why feel sad if someone good like him is by your side?

Like everyone knew, Jiang Cheng had a close relationship with Lan Xichen after the death of Jin Guangyao. Everyone knew his acts but only he knew his words. Soft like the moonlight barging through your window while you are in a deep sleep with dreams inside your head. Words that had such complex emotions within it... sadly he didn't notice them all at once, he still entered seclusion. Having a lot of time for himself, he decided that the best he could do was to make a decision.

Die in misery or Die in glory?

He felt fault, he felt everything, he felt like the world was falling and letting him float alone in the universe until his death arrived. But still, he kept his head up, trying to think in a positive way like he always did, after 4 months trying to get all of his sadness away he decided that seclusion wasn't helping him and that it would be better for him to leave. He wanted to see how everyone was doing after all that happened.

For his surprise, everything was normal, it didn't look like a big deal to them... but for Lan Xichen it felt like a life changer.

Part of the reasons that made him get out of seclusion was Jiang Cheng.

"The way they left tells you everything"

"If the hurt comes so will the happiness"

"let it go, let it leave, let it happen, nothing in this world is forever anyway"

His words, his words weren't a lot, but they helped, he isn't someone who is emotional or sensible so when he says something, he means it, and it's always so full of emotions, it's always full of everything. Even the little things he did helped him. Though Lan Xichen felt true happiness around him, he felt like he was a burden to Jiang Cheng, he wasted his words with someone so miserable like him, he felt like he was making him feel bad. With that in his mind, he decided to stop talking to him after seclusion.

when he fell sick, Lan Xichen's love for him came like waves, he remembered his feelings in a blink of an eye, He knew it.

Well, if it wasn't love, it was very similar.

Two days passed by and Lan Xichen couldn't wait anymore, he went to find Jiang Cheng, he didn't want to waste more time doing nothing. When he arrived, Jiang Cheng seemed way better, his skin was glowing and his smile was vibrant. Finally smiling, Lan Xichen waited patiently for it.

"I finally get to see you smiling!"

"Stop with this!"

Lan Xichen was going to stay with him for a week, he planned to work on bettering Gusu Lan's relationship with Yunmeng Jiang and at the same time stay with Jiang Cheng for a long time.

three days passed and their relationship got way better.

"Secrets I have held in my heart.."

"Are harder to hide than I thought"

They were finally happy with eachother, all the sadness and torture that happened didn't instantly go away, their love functioned like a healer. Sooner or later, all bad things will disappear, and only the good ones will survive. They felt happy and comfortable, it was like their souls were connected.

The day Lan Xichen was going back to Gusu arrived, he was nervous, he wanted to do something, he knew it was too soon but things would be better this way.