Jin says welcome. ~ 21

Previously…
  Jungkook and WonWoo headed to their classes. 

Author's pov.

Jungkook was having a long day, he got a call from his landowner(the person who rents out the house) saying the bill is due.  Jungkook had barely any money due to his will to eat. Looking through his phone, answering messages he ignored for days or so.
"Why so many...geesh"

He had some from last week from the group of boys, most of them flirting and saying stuff I don't understand. 'What are nudes?' Jungkook thinks to himself as he looks the word nudes up. As it pops up he squeaks and shuts off his phone in a panic and everyone looks at him because he was still in class at the time. 
"Jungkook? Is everything alright?" The teacher said sternly. As Jungkook can feel himself melt into his seat, looking at everyone staring at him.
"Sorry sir, I sent Jungkook a scary picture. Must've scared him. My apologies " 

"No more texting in my class, Jimin you should know this. Jungkook last warning." The teacher turns and continues to write on the board.  Jungkook being all red, looking over at Jimin who was slyly smirking at him, but in a subtle way. Jungkook hurry and looks back at his paper. 'Why...why did he say that. '

New message.

Jimin hyung.
You're very cute when shy ;) but no need to thank me.

Jungkook.
Oh thank you. I would have gotten it eventually..

Jimin hyung
No prob, just sitting and admiring you love.

Jungkook looked up at Jimin, there Jimin was looking at Jungkook, Jungkoom fixed his posture and patted down his skirt, feeling Jimin's eyes on him. Jungkook fixed his books on his desk sliding his arms over, but he accidentally dropped his pencil that rolled under his desk. 

Jimin was watching Jungkook fix his clothes and books. Then his pencil dropped. Jimins hands scurried to get his phone, he opens his camera and zooms in on Jungkook, Jungkook was leaned over trying to grab his pencil but in the back you could see his lace string lingerie peeking out from his skirt. Jimin took a picture and put away his phone with a smirk as Jungkook grabbed his pencil unaware what happened. Jungkook sits back up, with his pencil and goes back to focusing on the teacher. Jimin looks at the picture he took, shutting off his phone as the bell rings, leaving a horny Jimin and an unaware Jungkook. 

Time skip

Jungkook's pov 

I finished my classes for the day, walking to my locker putting my stuff in my bag and putting my headphones in. Listening to my cloudy day playlist, the crowds in the hall have died down, me packing extra slow so I avoid any trouble outside of the building. Putting on my back pack and heading out pretending I'm in a music video, admiring the fine cold breeze outside making my nose crinkle. I glance ahead of me and out of the corner of my eye I see Jimin and my neighbor, I forgot his name….J…..J?...Jim...Jin.Jin! That's his name I'm pretty sure, I've only seen him once or twice, what is he doing here? I look back down walking fast keeping my eyes fixated on the ground shuffling for my house keys. Feeling the cool breeze I shiver and pull up my shirt trying to block the wind, a big gust of wind pushes me over onto the ground before I notice I'm in the ground with a stinging pain on my palms.

"Are you hurt?" 
I saw a tall broad figure in front of me, looking up slowly, from his hand that was gestured out to his broad shoulders meeting his eyes, it was Jin.

"N-no I am o-okay." I take his hand, as he pulls me to my feet, my wincing quietly realizing my hand is scraped.

"You hurt your hand, may I take a look?" He said, looking concerned gently turning over my hand and examining it. Looking away hoping he wouldn't touch it also avoiding eye contact with him, he is so pretty, handsome but pretty. I couldn't help but stare for a quick moment.

"We gotta clean this scrape, it has dirt in the cuts. Do you mind if I clean your hand at my house, we are neighbors anyway?"
The way he asked made butterflies dance in my stomach, forgetting the stinging pain in my hand, I hesitated but slowly nodded and before I noticed I was being led to his apartment. We walked swiftly, mostly from the wind pushing against us as if mother nature wants everyone to collide and fall. I was trying to ravel back in my headphones, dangling from my pocket, still hearing muffled and distant music from them swaying back and forth as I reel them in a ball shoving them in my pocket. Turning off my music on my phone looking at the scrape as it felt stiff but still stung as I looked at it, the one Jin was securing by holding that hand by the wrist looked worse only because it still had rocks sticking to it. I couldn't feel that one, I felt as if I was levitating, like as If I couldn't process what was happening, I couldn't focus but I liked the feeling. We stopped in front of the big red door that leads into each one of the apartments, but his door looks nicer, he has a flower painted in the center as of mine the red paint was peeling off and looked like it took a few hits. 
"here we are." He says as he extends the word here, shuffling for his keys….

"Finally! Did you bring Jimin-" 

"Taehyung? What are you doing in my house without permission?!" Jin said sternly, not mad but in a scolding tone. Taehyung? But that's V? Wait...Taehyung? V looks over at me leaning against the doorway.

"You brought home a bunny?" He said looking at me.

"Yea a one that is hurt now move pretty boy." Jin said passing V, and dragging me along, his house smelt like a bakery, sweet and comfy. 

"Namjoon is here as well!?" Jin says as I look over his shoulder to see a very handsome man I've seen before.

~♡~☆.~♡☆••.☆♡•.▪︎°♡•. ☆.••♡•.☆°•
 A reminder I started this book when I was 11, there are a few things that people have commented on, I don't read comments so please message me if you see something, I'm gonna eventually rewrite this story obviously.